There are 141 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:
PFF just released their latest rankings for CBs. Mooney is #9 overall.

"The 49ers completely shut down the Jaguars, and so did their top cornerback. Ward allowed zero catches on three targets, forcing one incompletion. He also added a pass stop. It is Ward's first career game where he played 30 or more coverage snaps and didn't allow a catch."

Give the man some .

He's a key player in the secondary!!!

"The 49ers completely shut down the Jaguars, and so did their top cornerback. Ward allowed zero catches on three targets, forcing one incompletion. He also added a pass stop. It is Ward's first career game where he played 30 or more coverage snaps and didn't allow a catch."

Give the man some .

This hard-core mofo is on a tear just like Brock Purdy the last couple of games. Is he the only corner we have ever had that stops the slot fade every time? This guy is playing at a top 10 level
Put the clamps on that boy.
What a day..great job
despite some people being annoyed at some frankly b******t calls on him in recent weeks he is the sweetest corner we have had in a long time.
He's incredibly good.

Give the man some .

The Jags game and now this game, he has been completely been locking down players and not just scrubs. Maybe hes finally coming into form again . We will need him to play like this against the Eagles.
Hopefully the ankle (?) Is OK
Originally posted by mattster03:

I thought he was just tired?

looked like cramps to me

he came back later and had a nice PBU
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It was just cramps
Great game tonight.

DK should be embarrassed by his performance especially after talking.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

It was just cramps

I was driving back from Thanksgiving listening to that part on the radio, it sounded worse... thanks goodness
DK Metcalf should add his name to the list of Niners on defense he knows. Bosa, Warner and now Ward
Share 49ersWebzone