George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 197 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
as soon as he starts locking everyone down injury gods hit us with a curve ball
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by father49er:
What's his injury situation?

Can't be a great initial prognosis right now. In KNBR, post game, aiyuk said he's praying for him. And the team immediately signed Jason freaking Verrett to practice squad and hour after the game concluded. I'm worried

I bet he's out two weeks. Of course I'm just guessing but when he was trying to move on the sideline with it in front of the trainers, it looked like he at least could perform the drill with pain. But I think he'll just need to rest.

Really want him back for the Ravens game.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

And for that reason I think the 17 game season is stupid.

Its a war of attrition {over talent) to get to the superbowl.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by father49er:
What's his injury situation?

Can't be a great initial prognosis right now. In KNBR, post game, aiyuk said he's praying for him. And the team immediately signed Jason freaking Verrett to practice squad and hour after the game concluded. I'm worried

I bet he's out two weeks. Of course I'm just guessing but when he was trying to move on the sideline with it in front of the trainers, it looked like he at least could perform the drill with pain. But I think he'll just need to rest.

Really want him back for the Ravens game.

i doubt he plays this upcoming week it seems like he was close to go but i think they will take it easy with him especially since groin injuries linger
please let him be good to go for playoffs!!!
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

Same here, groin injuries suck, I suffered one the day of the Giants game, finally recovering from it.
Any updates on his injury?
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:

It didn't seem terribly serious with how he came off the field and how he was trying to work to get back in.

I'd be surprised if it's anything more than a mild strain. I do think he'll miss the game vs the cards though to play it safe and make sure it heals.
Originally posted by Crown:

Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of the regular season/playoff changes they made. Also gives the #1 seed an even bigger advantage since there's only one team per conference that gets the bye now.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of the regular season/playoff changes they made. Also gives the #1 seed an even bigger advantage since there's only one team per conference that gets the bye now.

If you get that #1 seed then you feel really good.

• titan
  • Veteran
Let's get the 1st Rd. Bye week. Get everyone rested and battle to win our SB trophy!
Any update on Mooney, and the other injured players? Didn't see anything posted on the front page.
He doesnt have an ESPN injury designation yet Armstead, Hargrave, and Burks all do. Must be a typo.
How long is he out? I think we can weather the Cardinals game without him. But not the Ravens. Maybe rest a lot of the hurt guys for the Cardinals which is bad. We should still pull it out. But a disaster against the Ravens. They got to play in that game.
Originally posted by Wubbie:

I don't like the 17 game season, but I do like the extra #1 seed privileges. The regular season should mean more than just a playoff filter. This way every game means more towards a potential championship. The best team has more chance of winning. That's a good thing in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone