There are 188 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man I hope he bags himself a pick in two weeks.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Don't love turn up quote but I love this dude
Originally posted by evil:

Let's hope. He needs to be disciplined. He got roasted last time they played by peaking into the backfield too long. Hopefully, lesson learned. He's a smart guy.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:

Let's hope. He needs to be disciplined. He got roasted last time they played by peaking into the backfield too long. Hopefully, lesson learned. He's a smart guy.

I had a dream he got a pick 6 on the chiefs first drive.

It has been written by the cosmos.
I hope he was kidding about partying it up a day or two this week before locking in. It's not something you want to hear after what happen last SB. Should be all business until your lifting that Lombardi.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I hope he was kidding about partying it up a day or two this week before locking in. It's not something you want to hear after what happen last SB. Should be all business until your lifting that Lombardi.

I agree, especially the way the defense has been playing. Really disappointing to hear that quote, and I hope he's not serious.
Originally posted by Crown:

This would be awesome

Ward has positive memories of the previous SB and already has a ring, so I'll trust that he knows how to handle himself.
Originally posted by BP13:

I agree, especially the way the defense has been playing. Really disappointing to hear that quote, and I hope he's not serious.

what do you think they should be doing for a whole week in vegas, stay in the hotel and watch film? lolol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

what do you think they should be doing for a whole week in vegas, stay in the hotel and watch film? lolol

This team will be a lot more locked in. Got a lot of veterans from the super bowl loss to hold things down.

Originally posted by Crown:

Echoes of Eric Davis

Chase Young should be strapped in a chair in his room and forced to watch his low effort plays on repeat. Maybe that will light a fire under his ass

yes. exactly that. and practicing, meetings, press events. not partying. it rubs me the wrong way. you really think they should be out partying this week?

yes. exactly that. and practicing, meetings, press events. not partying. it rubs me the wrong way. you really think they should be out partying this week?

all teams that make the superbowl get to go out and enjoy themselves....what are they gonna do at night, order room service? hahahaha

im sure they already have their practice and meeting schedules lined up, and to say they shouldn't enjoy themselves is ridiculous
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Feb 3, 2024 at 5:28 PM ]

all teams that make the superbowl get to go out and enjoy themselves....what are they gonna do at night, order room service? hahahaha

im sure they already have their practice and meeting schedules lined up, and to say they shouldn't enjoy themselves is ridiculous
The defense was just low key called out by Fred, Bosa, Kyle and Lynch, and Mooney talks about partying. I love Ward, I just don't like the quote. Plenty of time to party in Vegas after the SB.
Share 49ersWebzone