There are 112 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That's a pretty legit list for the CB's. I'd take Mooney over Witherspoon but that's it.
Really hoping they can re-up this guy. Fits in so well with this D all the way around from covering to tackling. This team's CB1 now and hopefully for years to come.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

1. Sauce
2. Surtain
3. Jaire
4. Ramsey
5. Denzel Ward

is the real ranking

If I knew how to post gifs/memes I'd save this for when the Safety rankings come out
Originally posted by 49ers808:

1. Sauce
2. Surtain
3. Jaire
4. Ramsey
5. Denzel Ward

is the real ranking

If I knew how to post gifs/memes I'd save this for when the Safety rankings come out

I do all my posting on a iPhone so if youre on a PC or Android sorry. But you find the GIF on Google enlarge the picture then copy it then press the mountain picture thing and paste then the key is to have your blinking cursor the next line under the blue quote box.

1. Sauce
2. Surtain
3. Jaire
4. Ramsey
5. Denzel Ward

is the real ranking

I do all my posting on a iPhone so if youre on a PC or Android sorry. But you find the GIF on Google enlarge the picture then copy it then press the mountain picture thing and paste then the key is to have your blinking cursor the next line under the blue quote box.

I do all my posting on my iPhone too, thanks brother! I'll give it a go and see how bad I F it up
^^^ just for you Hysterikal 😘

I got your back
I wonder why no extension for him or Demo etc?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Probably because they're working on the Aiyuk deal and have Huf and Purdy coming up as well. My guess is they want to see how the other young DBs look.

Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Probably because they're working on the Aiyuk deal and have Huf and Purdy coming up as well. My guess is they want to see how the other young DBs look.

Yup just business and realistically need to see how he returns from injury. If it were me, I'd rather have multiple of Huff/Demo/Ward vs one Brandon Aiyuk.

I got your back
If you can sing the entire fresh prince song then I got yours too. If not, something's wrong with you

I got your back
If you can sing the entire fresh prince song then I got yours too. If not, something's wrong with you

I got your back

Understood
Share 49ersWebzone