George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 173 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
What a game. What a fight. That was some old school shiz!!!

Much like this lol
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Ward's contract is looking like a steal. He's getting paid under $14 Million a year. That's a steal for a top 10 CB in his prime. The way he is playing this year he might be closer to 5 than 10.

Bingo. I concur. Such a stud and b***h slapped DK all night

Agreed all around.

What happened to he's just an above average CB that we paid too much for?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Ward's contract is looking like a steal. He's getting paid under $14 Million a year. That's a steal for a top 10 CB in his prime. The way he is playing this year he might be closer to 5 than 10.

Agreed all around.

I ate that salty crow months ago. I thought he'd be Emmanuel Moseley 2.0 originally. Really solid CB who doesn't generate TO's; he was in my tier for targeted CB's in FA.

But he AND Moseley took it to a whole other level. Ward's dog mentality had a lot to do with that too. Now you're seeing that with Lenoir.

Charvarius Ward was a fantastic signing...I'm assuming the best of FA?
Best corner we've had since Deion. This was the one position where we truly lacked for nearly 30 years.

I sense he will make a major impact with an int or forced turnover in the playoffs.
I ate that salty crow months ago.

That's a 1st
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Best corner we've had since Deion. This was the one position where we truly lacked for nearly 30 years.

I sense he will make a major impact with an int or forced turnover in the playoffs.

Certainly a great pickup. What does KC's CBs look like? Cant help but wonder how they let him go.
[ Edited by random49er on Dec 17, 2022 at 6:41 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Classy move. What a G
  • da209
  • Veteran

Classy move. What a G

that's dope !

Classy move. What a G

"I never had a lot of money the way I grew up." ~ TH

Very cool.

Keep playing like you do, Huf, and you will.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Agreed all around.

I ate that salty crow months ago. I thought he'd be Emmanuel Moseley 2.0 originally. Really solid CB who doesn't generate TO's; he was in my tier for targeted CB's in FA.

But he AND Moseley took it to a whole other level. Ward's dog mentality had a lot to do with that too. Now you're seeing that with Lenoir.

Charvarius Ward was a fantastic signing...I'm assuming the best of FA?

Easily this year!
Now we gotta bring back Moseley, and either sign or draft another two corners to compete with Thomas/Womack and solidify that depth.
I really like how Demeco has used Charvarious to take out the opponents best receiver. And he has come out all Aces. Man he makes a terrific difference back there taking out the other guys best WR….gotta love it.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

No love for old man Walt Harris?
Any update on the noggin?
Share 49ersWebzone