LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 286 users in the forums

Niners sign CB Charvarius "Mooney" Ward

Shop Find 49ers gear online
C Ward is wayyyy down the list as far as being concerned about this season.
Definitely needs to bounce back this week. Either a lot of CeeDee or Mike Evans coming next.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Don't see alot of people giving him credit for disrupting the 2nd td pass to Metcalf and making it incomplete. That was a big play IMO and the play right after was the fumble recovery. Think he deserves credit for that.

That being said 4 for 38 is still around 9 yards per catch, basically a first down every play which isn't very good. I also think that tackle where he got ran through was his first missed tackle of the year? I could be wrong though.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Jan 16, 2023 at 11:32 PM ]
Mooney with the 200 IQ play of tackling and making sure the clocks keeps running at the end of the game.
He bounced back. Excellent game.
  • thl408
Money well spent
Originally posted by thl408:
Money well spent

I thought Ramsey was just sucking hard all year.. #3
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by thl408:
Money well spent

I thought Ramsey was just sucking hard all year.. #3

I thought so too.
Ramsay had a good year. I'm shocked by Patrick Petersen being on this list. I seen him getting roasted several times this season.

Originally posted by lamontb:
Ramsay had a good year. I'm shocked by Patrick Petersen being on this list. I seen him getting roasted several times this season.

AGREE... Petersen getting by his name.. while I still say that Ramsey's always been overrated since day one..
Originally posted by 9moon:

AGREE... Petersen getting by his name.. while I still say that Ramsey's always been overrated since day one..

Lol

Truth!

Mooney was a superb pick up by Lynch!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers restructured Charvarius Ward's contract.

After spending big on defensive tackle Javon Hargrave yesterday, it's not a surprise to see the 49ers make a move to create cap space today. Per ESPN's Nick Wagoner, Ward's restructure creates just under $10 million in cap space. According to Over the Cap, the 49ers should have roughly $16 million in cap space after the move.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers restructured Charvarius Ward's contract.

After spending big on defensive tackle Javon Hargrave yesterday, it's not a surprise to see the 49ers make a move to create cap space today. Per ESPN's Nick Wagoner, Ward's restructure creates just under $10 million in cap space. According to Over the Cap, the 49ers should have roughly $16 million in cap space after the move.

Most likely 2 more restructures to go.
Share 49ersWebzone