There are 227 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
While I was a PAC 12 guy it seems like a lot of the guys who play on the line don't pan out in the NFL. Skills players yes.
Well……BYEEEEE
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by bud49:
Drake Kinlaw, Drake Balmer, and Drake Jackson. The Trifecta.

D-Jack could be someone different.. if the right veteran takes him under his wings I fully believe that he can be a very good pass rusher.. the guy is young and very raw and what he has is the ability to RUSH THE QB and seems to have the RIGHT attitude..

Oh I think he could be a good DE also, I'm more referring to the fact he can't stay healthy.

if he's 9 games healthy and gets us 10 to 15 sacks, then I'll have no complaints .. but don't get me wrong, 9 games wont deserve a super rich new contract.. plus, I still say that he would have played more games had 92 and 5 were not around.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Kinlaw again.
A reminder that this was the Niners first pick of the 2022 draft

The second pick was TDP and third pick was Danny Gray
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

Batting 300 will get you in the hall of fame
This is the draft pick the Niners didn't want to move when they were shopping Deebo. We could have had Garrett Wilson. Remember the Jets were offering their #10 pick for Deebo and our 2nd RD pick. But the Niners said no because they didn't want to part with their 2nd RD pick. That 2nd RD pick we used to draft Drake Jackson.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Batting 300 will get you in the hall of fame

wrong sport

we desperately need to hit on picks from 22-24 to get new stars who arent part of the old core drafted a while ago

oh wow that must make us a 3-14 team with kyle and john on the hot seat
wrong sport

we desperately need to hit on picks from 22-24 to get new stars who arent part of the old core drafted a while ago

If it doesn't feel awkward ragging on the front office for missing on draft picks while also agreeing they've built the best roster in football, it should 🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
oh wow that must make us a 3-14 team with kyle and john on the hot seat

Who said that ? Not me. Salary cap hell will come next year and we need young cheap guys who are good.
The 2022 draft looks like ass besides Purdy
Useless
Yes please let's get some draft picks for BA, so we can keep taking dude's like this
Share 49ersWebzone