There are 187 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I envision Bosa and Jackson terrorizing Qbs for years to come... Good pick by the 9ers. Excited to see him in action next season.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

Gawd it's about time.

God, I hope not.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

God, I hope not.

Meh. I wouldn't take much notice of comparisons. They don't really mean much Imo.
LIke this pick alot. Our group just got even better and Bosa shouldn't be getting tripled team right? Kocurek got another weapon to harness. Nice!
Reminds me of a poor man's Von Miller. Just not as twitchy and powerful as Von, but very similar in size and style
I can't wait to yell

"JACKSONNNNNNNN…..JACKSONNNNNNN!!!!!"
Frankie. Ha! Look at him, buddy. Yeah!

a little Bloodsport quote for you boys
[ Edited by elguapo on Apr 29, 2022 at 10:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

God, I hope not.

Now, go look at his comp for Eli Harold. I'll help you out: Olivier Vernon. Unfortunately, Eli never sniffed Olivier Vernon's career. Eli Harold literally had no skills as a pass rusher. He was basically a tweener that got stuck at playing edge. The dude had no idea what to do with his hands, no plan or go-to move. He got by in college on being a pretty damn good athlete but more than that is needed to succeed in the NFL. I think where the comp comes from is the body type, and Drake still needing more development and polish.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 29, 2022 at 11:04 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
I think Drake being here is gonna allow us to cut both Ebukam+Ford. We already were gonna cut Ford post June 1st, but cutting Ebukam will save us 6.5 million. We always roll into the season with money for injuries and trades, and right now we basically have less than 1 million before signing our rookies. I don't want to see us rework any deals like Armstead or Ward, just cut Ebukam who no longer is needed, and that clears plenty of money to sign our rookies, and still have money left over.
Ebu should stay, we like to rotate DL for a fresh full 4th qtr rush

I agree with this. P!us he played well and came on in Dec and Jan.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Love this pick. I thought they wouldn´t draft an Edge Rusher after signing Kemoko Turay. Happy to be wrong.

Originally posted by Vancouver49er:
He is going to be a stud. 3 sacks minimum for the season. Bank it.

I hope he has more than that. Give me 8
Originally posted by braap49er:
Originally posted by Vancouver49er:
He is going to be a stud. 3 sacks minimum for the season. Bank it.

I hope he has more than that. Give me 8

UTAH……GET ME 2 ✌️
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Kocurek gonna turn this dude into a monster
Never heard the name until now, as I don't watch a ton of college ball but I just got done listening to MM's interview with him after the draft and I love the kids attitude and energy. Looking forward to see what Kocurek can mold him into.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

Gawd it's about time.

We're not allowed to like a second team now?
Share 49ersWebzone