There are 375 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Watching his highlights (particularly when he was a Frosh playing at his natural weight), I was getting some Aldon Smith flashbacks. Tall, rangy, and disrupting in that gangly semi awkward style. Even sporting #99. Some young and talented clay for Kocurek to mold.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Watching his highlights (particularly when he was a Frosh playing at his natural weight), I was getting some Aldon Smith flashbacks. Tall, rangy, and disrupting in that gangly semi awkward style. Even sporting #99. Some young and talented clay for Kocurek to mold.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw the highlights. Looks like Alison Smith.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw the highlights. Looks like Alison Smith.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

Thank you! Dude is clearly not a 49er fan…
I'm guessing the Niners will want him to play at around 255-260. His weight was everywhere from 240s to 270s at USC.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
We're not allowed to like a second team now?

His "second team" is probably SF. Dude hasn't said one positive thing about this team since he got in here. Never mind this team has made it to a SB and NFCC two of the last three yrs.

Fine with being critical and liking other teams/players, but this dude was on another level. Sounds like that idiot kelly guy who said he was a "scout" and now writes for the goof troop SI guys under Cohn lol. Ain't nobody got time for that dumb s**t
Originally posted by NYniner85:

His "second team" is probably SF. Dude hasn't said one positive thing about this team since he got in here. Never mind this team has made it to a SB and NFCC two of the last three yrs.

Fine with being critical and liking other teams/players, but this dude was on another level. Sounds like that idiot kelly guy who said he was a "scout" and now writes for the goof troop SI guys under Cohn lol. Ain't nobody got time for that dumb s**t

I know who he was. And he was a terrible fan with terrible takes. Just didn't know that was bannable. Thought you actually had to do something wrong.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

Gawd it's about time.

Ride or die with your team homeboy.
I'm going to be a lakers, Celtics and bucks fan now, WTF, lakers for the record. Unless you're a causal fan or fantasy fan I see ppl bouncing around team to team. I can admire other great teams and players, but a fan, nah.
I came here for the Drake Jackson break down and had to double check the thread. Jackson just turned 21, wait room young fella ! Be a sponge to Bosa !

I know who he was. And he was a terrible fan with terrible takes. Just didn't know that was bannable. Thought you actually had to do something wrong.

Trolling has always been against the rules here, at least if you're always trolling and doing it excessively, which he was.

Imagine if this guy starts getting after it and lighting up QBs and we got Bosa on the 2nd contract.. this may be how we get serious hardware I'm talking Lombardi trophy..
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Trolling has always been against the rules here, at least if you're always trolling and doing it excessively, which he was.

Guess I missed the trolling. Oh well
I like this pick!
  • titan
  • Veteran
He is night and day from last I saw him play. He has gained weight. Not sure if it's the way he is sitting but his arms look even thicker.
Originally posted by titan:
He is night and day from last I saw him play. He has gained weight. Not sure if it's the way he is sitting but his arms look even thicker.

Lynch sees him as another Simeone Rice
Share 49ersWebzone