There are 209 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm sure he'll get plenty of money-down rush snaps. Samson Ebukam's reaction, when asked about Drake, says it all. Drake is super talented and showing it in practice. The way he moves with those wiery, loose limbs and flexibility in his ankles and hips reminds me of Brian Burns.

He's going to benefit a ton from a couple of years in an NFL weight room.

The fact that Ebukam was praising a rookie who he'll be competing for snaps against, tells me this kid must have really impressed our DL group during OTA's. This is the perfect team to help Jackson reach his full potential.
[ Edited by Nastastical on Jun 9, 2022 at 8:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Nastastical:
I'm sure he'll get plenty of money-down rush snaps. Samson Ebukam's reaction, when asked about Drake, says it all. Drake is super talented and showing it in practice. The way he moves with those wiery, loose limbs and flexibility in his ankles and hips reminds me of Brian Burns.

The fact that Ebukam was praising a rookie who he'll be competing for snaps against, tells me this kid must have really impressed our DL group during OTA's. This is the perfect team to help Jackson reach his full potential.
Hopefully Bosa's work ethic rubs off on him
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
This might end up being one of the steals of the draft. I thought we were set at edge, but I can't complain about this pick at all. This could make up for the loss of the 2019 version of Dee Ford.

Kid was looked at as top 15 pick at the beginning of the college season. USC did him zero favors his time there. I'm pumped to see what he can do with an actual play and legit coaching. He turned 21 this past April too
Yup nbc sports had him mocked at 10th overall and bleacher report had him 9th overall in their early mock drafts
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2945578-way-too-early-2022-nfl-mock-draft.amp.html

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/nfl-mock-draft-2022
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I wonder how much playing time he'll see In his first year considering the 9ers don't really like throwing the rookies out there on game day unless they have no choice.

I'm expecting him to be a DPR in certain packages. Handful of snaps early on…we got a good rotation at DE
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 9moon:
DID this guy just gained some belly AFTER getting drafted ??

That's belly muscle, not fat.

which we need to slice up and make a fried LIEMPO out it !!

Didn't you mean Lumpia?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I wonder how much playing time he'll see In his first year considering the 9ers don't really like throwing the rookies out there on game day unless they have no choice.

I'm expecting him to be a DPR in certain packages. Handful of snaps early on…we got a good rotation at DE

Our Charles Haley 2.0
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Nastastical:

Hopefully Bosa's work ethic rubs off on him

...And conditioning!
any DJ sightings ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
any DJ sightings ?
Yeah in Denver
[ Edited by Alfienator on Jul 27, 2022 at 2:39 PM ]
Loving it. The d-line could be special.

Athletic af

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Athletic af

Awesome showmanship, I can see him being a good locker room presence like Kittle if he pans out
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Athletic af

Awesome showmanship, I can see him being a good locker room presence like Kittle if he pans out

That backflip was easy for him. That's an impressive amount of athleticism for his size.
yall undersold that. he did a handspring into a backflip
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
That backflip was easy for him. That's an impressive amount of athleticism for his size.

If football doesn't work out,he has a future in pro wrestling.
Share 49ersWebzone