There are 205 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
yall undersold that. he did a handspring into a backflip

And made it look super easy in full pads. I'd be in the ICU for a week if I tried that s**t.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:

And made it look super easy in full pads. I'd be in the ICU for a week if I tried that s**t.

I'd love for him to do something like that if the defense is on the field and 49ers win it with time running out.
I'm getting excited. In my pants.
Originally posted by Giedi:

I'd love for him to do something like that if the defense is on the field and 49ers win it with time running out.

That might be his sack celebration.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Cassius Marsh was athletic
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If football doesn't work out,he has a future in pro wrestling.

Or a ballerina.
  • thl408

If he can do it without the handspring then there's a spot for him in the Victory formation play.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Excellent point.

I"m betting no DE that THL knows of in the NFL could copy *that* move.
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
Yup nbc sports had him mocked at 10th overall and bleacher report had him 9th overall in their early mock drafts
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2945578-way-too-early-2022-nfl-mock-draft.amp.html

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/nfl-mock-draft-2022

he is a first round talent that fell through no reason of his own

USC made him lose weight and played him in coverage which is ridiculous
Y'all need to stop telling him do backflips. All that weight flipping and shifting to those knees are no bueno. It's ok now but that will catch up to him in a few years.

if I'm the 49ers that's what I'm gonna tel him. Gotta be the no fun police. I've seen people get injured celebrating a field goal

Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Y'all need to stop telling him do backflips. All that weight flipping and shifting to those knees are no bueno. It's ok now but that will catch up to him in a few years.

if I'm the 49ers that's what I'm gonna tel him. Gotta be the no fun police. I've seen people get injured celebrating a field goal

HOW's he doing in camp? Haven't seen anything except his back flip..
Originally posted by 9moon:

That's his pass rush move. He back flips over the oline.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by 9moon:

That's his pass rush move. He back flips over the oline.

WELL, If he becomes as good as another former Trojan DE (Israel Ifeanyi) who we drafted also in the 2nd round, he can at least end up leading our CHEER SQUAD !!!
I'm most excited to watch this dude today. Look forward to seeing him get in a proper stance and attack out of the wide 9. He should be working some of the dudes the Packers will be fielding at tackle. I want to see that get off, bend and those hands firing.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 12, 2022 at 1:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm most excited to watch this dude today. Look forward to seeing him attack, attack of the wide 9. He should be working some of the dudes the Packers will be fielding at tackle. I want to see that get off, bend and those hands firing.

Make sure to let us ignorant people who don't understand DLine play know if he's actually putting in work.
Share 49ersWebzone