There are 199 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm most excited to watch this dude today. Look forward to seeing him attack, attack of the wide 9. He should be working some of the dudes the Packers will be fielding at tackle. I want to see that get off, bend and those hands firing.

Make sure to let us ignorant people who don't understand DLine play know if he's actually putting in work.

Break it down, Hero! I hope Drake gets a good number of snaps. The Edge depth looks so good on paper. Turay, Omenihu, Hyder. Go get 'em.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm most excited to watch this dude today. Look forward to seeing him attack, attack of the wide 9. He should be working some of the dudes the Packers will be fielding at tackle. I want to see that get off, bend and those hands firing.

Make sure to let us ignorant people who don't understand DLine play know if he's actually putting in work.

I feel like I know a decent amount about playing DL (played DT/DE for 10 years) but I still learn a lot from Hero.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Aug 12, 2022 at 4:32 PM ]
That shoulder injury looked serious....please football gods, we need this guy this season.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Originally posted by WINiner:
That shoulder injury looked serious....please football gods, we need this guy this season.

its like a bosa curse or something
God, I was about to post about how hyped I was and then he gets hurt. I hope Drake is okay, but that doesn't look good. Let's pray it was a stinger.

It's super exciting to see a rookie this physically talented applying a rush plan. Works the stab to get under the tackle's pads and powers him off his spot coupled with the forklift to peel off the outside hand to free the corner and rip to the QB. Check out Drake flipping his hips like a DB to turn the corner. I also love that he attacks the ball. I feel really good about this dude. I just hope he's okay.

[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 12, 2022 at 7:17 PM ]
Everything was going so well
All the rookies look great. That's the good news. He's gonna be out a few weeks. That's the bad news
I hope he's ok. He looked great. We could really use him opposite Bosa.
As long as it's not actually a collarbone he should be ok

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
I saw him walking into the locker room with that doctor that was with Jimmy when he tore his acl....
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I saw him walking into the locker room with that doctor that was with Jimmy when he tore his acl....

The team Dr?
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

The team Dr?

lol
Share 49ersWebzone