There are 312 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

Anyways, back to Drake Jackson.

So we lost Bama to Cincy, but we still can't get rid of Jimmy.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

I remember JPP doing this in 2010.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

I remember JPP doing this in 2010.

cool story
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Definitely not a Pats fan. Bengals if you had to label me after the moves this FO has made the last two years.
And thankfully the Bengals FO has done the opposite and is going all out to capitalize on a window. Great FA signings and drafted studs on Dax Hill and Cam Taylor Britt who is going to be a star

Cool. So in that case I'll make it easy for you to go spend more time on the Bengals forums.

I'm going to miss Bama.

I think Drake being here is gonna allow us to cut both Ebukam+Ford. We already were gonna cut Ford post June 1st, but cutting Ebukam will save us 6.5 million. We always roll into the season with money for injuries and trades, and right now we basically have less than 1 million before signing our rookies. I don't want to see us rework any deals like Armstead or Ward, just cut Ebukam who no longer is needed, and that clears plenty of money to sign our rookies, and still have money left over.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
I think Drake being here is gonna allow us to cut both Ebukam+Ford. We already were gonna cut Ford post June 1st, but cutting Ebukam will save us 6.5 million. We always roll into the season with money for injuries and trades, and right now we basically have less than 1 million before signing our rookies. I don't want to see us rework any deals like Armstead or Ward, just cut Ebukam who no longer is needed, and that clears plenty of money to sign our rookies, and still have money left over.
Ebu should stay, we like to rotate DL for a fresh full 4th qtr rush
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Ebu should stay, we like to rotate DL for a fresh full 4th qtr rush

agreed and i think thats the plan

I love watching his highlights against San Jose State.
He is going to be a stud. 3 sacks minimum for the season. Bank it.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I'm going to miss Bama.

Don't worry, he will be back under a new name
Share 49ersWebzone