49ers select Spencer Burford-OT/OG-UTSA, 4th Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Making a call with room for error on the most important play of the game is... not optimal. Not eliminating the best player on the defense, removing protection to try to fool who? LBs?, and your backfield pass protector is not CMC who is a stud at it but Kittle who does not get a lot of practice from that spot. Again, play of the game, you are not letting your best players do what they do best.

You f**king kidding me? Every god damn play has a chance for error.

Burford even touches Jones that play is a TD. Period

so much emotional crying in here. My god.

Bro it's hilarious the looks I get when I tell Bronco, Lions and Jets fans I know that there's a loud minority of 49er fans who want Kyle fired. Each of them said a variation of I hope y'all do and he coaches my team.

no one wants Kylie fired, they just want him to script less complicated plays in Superbowls.

Kyle has lost 3 Super bowls which he lead by 10 or more points

Thats not a coincidence.

Wtf is this complicated plays s**t lol. This is the NFL, not pee wee football. This take makes no sense...You act like Kyle just went adlib and called some play that the players didn't know lmao.

"Hey Mr. Walsh, your new West Coast offense is just too complicated, can you please call easier plays?"

Look at the replay of the play,

Chris Jones is the only player they have to block.

So the play should have been designed with two layers of blockers for Chris Jones.

Either a OL and McCaffrey or an OL and Kittle should have been blocking Chris Jones. Thats the play that Kyle should have dialled in

plus, if he runs the ball on 3rd and 4, it takes another minute off the clock and Mahomes doesn't get the opportunity to throw for a go ahead touch down as well.

It's always the little things that stops Kyle.

3 Superbowls - 3 teams 10 points or more up - three losses.

Always out coached, out maneuvered and ill prepared.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 13, 2024 at 6:45 PM ]
Making a call with room for error on the most important play of the game is... not optimal. Not eliminating the best player on the defense, removing protection to try to fool who? LBs?, and your backfield pass protector is not CMC who is a stud at it but Kittle who does not get a lot of practice from that spot. Again, play of the game, you are not letting your best players do what they do best.

Bro it's hilarious the looks I get when I tell Bronco, Lions and Jets fans I know that there's a loud minority of 49er fans who want Kyle fired. Each of them said a variation of I hope y'all do and he coaches my team.

no one wants Kylie fired, they just want him to script less complicated plays in Superbowls.

Thats not a coincidence.

lol have you seen what's being posted in the Kyle thread I get you spend your entire day posting to keep your 50 posts a day average up but trust me dude plenty of **************** are saying fire Kyle.

if that's the case they are wrong.

Kyle shouldn't be fired at all.

He needs to have some assistance on play calling especially in Super bowls.

The analytics say he needs help with the second half of Superbowls after 3 attempts..

as SanDeigo49er said, Kyle has been outcoached there and then on 3 occasions.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Feb 13, 2024 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Thats not a coincidence.

Wtf is this complicated plays s**t lol. This is the NFL, not pee wee football. This take makes no sense...You act like Kyle just went adlib and called some play that the players didn't know lmao.

"Hey Mr. Walsh, your new West Coast offense is just too complicated, can you please call easier plays?"

Look at the replay of the play,

Chris Jones is the only player they have to block.

So the play should have been designed with two layers of blockers for Chris Jones.

Either a OL and McCaffrey or an OL and Kittle should have been blocking Chris Jones. Thats the play that Kyle should have dialled in

plus, if he runs the ball on 3rd and 4, it takes another minute off the clock and Mahomes doesn't get the opportunity to throw for a go ahead touch down as well.

What are you talking about? Chiefs get the ball back either way and get a chance to at least tie the game even if there's 1 sec on the clock, the clock in OT with the new rules is basically pointless.

You're arguing against fake made up scenarios.

LOL WUT? there was no time limit. I am not sure what would have happened, my guess is they would switch sides, but it would be a new 15 minute clock.
I see why its hard for the losing super bowl team to make it back. Losing a super bowl causes psychological trauma.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I see why its hard for the losing super bowl team to make it back. Losing a super bowl causes psychological trauma.

Yep. Especially this way. If you are just outright beat i think it is easier to overcome.

But when you can point to a handful of plays that win the game that you missed, ouch.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Especially when you do it multiple years in mostly a row (2019 KC SB, 2020 COVID and injurty wash, 2021 Rams Championship loss, 2022 Eagles championship loss, 2023 sb kc loss).

christ, it crushed me as a fan. Imagine what hte players go through despite the monetary compensation.
This guy is a backup.
Cut immediately. Garbage undisciplined player.

How Kansas City Chiefs defense DERAILED San Francisco 49ers offense in key moments

Shows how the Oline lost the game (esp. Burford and McKivitz)
[ Edited by maxsmart on Feb 14, 2024 at 1:36 AM ]

Both those guys should have their lockers cleaned out day after the game.

Gone, done , no questions asked. GTFO
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Both those guys should have their lockers cleaned out day after the game.

Gone, done , no questions asked. GTFO

They better get someone to replace them first. No guarantee that they find better players in the draft.
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by jed_X:
This guy really said he went with his instinct rathan than what he was suppose to do on that 3rd and 4 lol

Right

So stupid 😐

Holy f**k my guess is the Lyle haters will still say Kyle's scheme caused the sack

just like his HC, when it matters the most, the LOWEST OF THE LOW FOOTBALL IQ shows up !!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I'm so puzzled how he was so promising his first year to this in his 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone