LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 140 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Can Brock beat Big Ben's record wins? We shall see!

Hope Purdy has longevity with consistent high level like Roethlisberger, and not like the rest of the other guys-- no hate on Jimmy.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Hope Purdy has longevity with consistent high level like Roethlisberger, and not like the rest of the other guys-- no hate on Jimmy.

I think Ben had a bad motorcycle accident that really shortened his career (or something like that). Brees had that shoulder injury, 13 staples on his rotator cuff? I think. But if Brock avoids motorcycles and Kyle gets a nice elite right and left tackles and some good interior offensive linemen - I can see Brock playing for - say until he's 42.

How about we beat the Cardinals first.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I think Ben had a bad motorcycle accident that really shortened his career (or something like that). Brees had that shoulder injury, 13 staples on his rotator cuff? I think. But if Brock avoids motorcycles and Kyle gets a nice elite right and left tackles and some good interior offensive linemen - I can see Brock playing for - say until he's 42.

The only weird thing is that he's marrying a girl that looks like his sister.

But the again, Jaime and Cersei lasted until the second to last episode of the show so maybe that's good.
No, she doesn't look like his sister. Odd comment. Who cares about his personal life?
She looks like Brock with long hair. But they say couple that look alike has good chemistry. Might be the camera, but those big baseball mitten hands scares me.
He is the one and I have no doubt he will win us a ring.
Originally posted by Montana:
No, she doesn't look like his sister. Odd comment. Who cares about his personal life?

Yeah... and remember, it could be much worse.

Originally posted by Eddie_D:

Agreed
Originally posted by Eddie_D:

Agreed

Team effort. It's the most loaded 49er team I have seen, in decades going back to 97 or 94. But you need to that most important position right. See, Jets, NY.

This
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 27, 2023 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

This

Which part? I'd agree to "this" for the second part.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

This

Which part? I'd agree to "this" for the second part.

Both, lol
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Guys still complaining. LOL.
Both, lol

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone