Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 209 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by titan:
Not sure how long this momentum will last, but Lance might be a good backup next year.

He's way better than Lance and Jimmy. It's not close.

Fixed that for you.

Jimmy who? ⛵ ⛵ ⛵ ⛵
I am really don't want to be that guy.... but QBs get those first few games they are harder to game plan against...Lance got that, Purdy is getting that.... Purdy is doing a heck of a lot more with it.

Gotta keep the throws clean can't be tossing interceptions..... but that was a good follow up throw for the TD.
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?
Can i say something, i m from Norway, i watch football in over 35 years Now. I seen Montana, young aso aso.
I loved A. Smith, Great guy. I love Jimmy G.
I dont like trey, not yet. But seriously, i dont want trey back, i want Jimmy and this guy. I cant remember a last pick, fresh from college and play as icecold as Purdy.
I lived in Texas and Louisiana and i love football, i played litte high school football in the u.s. And over 15 years in germany. Didnt get the chance to play for Norway.
Anyway, tonight i love football Just a bit more than ever🏈🏈 go Brock, go Niners.
From my first day i bleed red and gold and i ll be buried red and gold🏈🏈🏈
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?

I think it just appears that way cause Brock is a little more aggressive and see's the field better.

The offense didn't change the QB did.

It's not the play calls, it's the quarterback taking the shots now that have been open all along. Every week there had been plays pointed out where for some reason Jimmy didn't go for the jugular when it was there for the taking. Brock is seeing it and delivering.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:13 PM ]
This kind of feels like Kaepernick's first start. Didn't have huge expectations and he just dominated in that MNF game. Trying not to get my hopes too high!
RUDDY!! RUDDYYY !! RUDDDYYYY !!

BROCKS THE BUCS !! BROCKS THE BUCS !!!
Originally posted by Norwegian49ers:
Can i say something, i m from Norway, i watch football in over 35 years Now. I seen Montana, young aso aso.
I dont like trey, not yet. But seriously, i dont want trey back, i want Jimmy and this guy. I cant remember a last pick, fresh from college and play as icecold as Purdy.
I lived in Texas and Louisiana and i love football, i played litte high school football in the u.s. And over 15 years in germany. Didnt get the chance to play for Norway.
Anyway, tonight i love football Just a bit more than ever🏈🏈 go Brock, go Niners.

Made me chuckle.. Jimmy is not coming back. His ship sailed ⛵

best half by a QB in last 6-7 years.

…and why don't you like Lance?
Originally posted by jbesen:
This kind of feels like Kaepernick's first start. Didn't have huge expectations and he just dominated in that MNF game. Trying not to get my hopes too high!

Krapernick? Not even close. Krapernick has been inaccurate since college and he never changed or improved in the NFL why he choked and never made 1 probowl and when KS and LYNCH took over they let him ⛵ out of the NFL.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:18 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran

I feel you. I haven't been excited about our QB situation in awhile. I hope we have our next Steve Young
It's not gonna stop, he won't cool off.

this is who Purdy is.
Share 49ersWebzone