Originally posted by glorydayz:
It's not gonna stop, he won't cool off.

this is who Purdy is.

Playing with house money
CMC PUTTING IN WORKKK
Originally posted by 4ML:
…and why don't you like Lance?

I Will tell you.
Like i mentioned, i love football. And Lance didnt give me the chills, not the joy, i wasnt excited.
And be honest, his first game- lame. Second game - lame.
Remember Jeff Garcia, Even he did give me more on his first starts. Yeah, he did throw ugly but he had a fire in him. I mussed that totally in Lance, this burning and glowing. Look at Brock Now, this fire in his eyes. U Know what i mean? This chanting in the stadium, Just Great. Love it.
Can you remember a qb from us, they chanted in the stadium. I remember..... 😊😊
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Made me chuckle.. Jimmy is not coming back. His ship sailed ⛵

Dont say that... Hurts my heart. I like Jimmy🏈🏈
And what did he do to u and the niners? He won, won, won and won. High stats and pretty, for sure not. But he won a lot of games for us. What did trey do for 49ers until Now? I would say, pretty much nothing.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?

It's not the play calls, it's the quarterback taking the shots now that have been open all along. Every week there had been plays pointed out where for some reason Jimmy didn't go for the jugular when it was there for the taking. Brock is seeing it and delivering.

Originally posted by titan:
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?

I think it just appears that way cause Brock is a little more aggressive and see's the field better.

Originally posted by Dshearn:

The offense didn't change the QB did.

I digress; Shanahan confirmed it was because he wasn't taking any chances with Brady with his halftime comments. Lol

it was the playcalls.
[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Norwegian49ers:
…and why don't you like Lance?

I Will tell you.
Like i mentioned, i love football. And Lance didnt give me the chills, not the joy, i wasnt excited.
And be honest, his first game- lame. Second game - lame.
Remember Jeff Garcia, Even he did give me more on his first starts. Yeah, he did throw ugly but he had a fire in him. I mussed that totally in Lance, this burning and glowing. Look at Brock Now, this fire in his eyes. U Know what i mean? This chanting in the stadium, Just Great. Love it.
Can you remember a qb from us, they chanted in the stadium. I remember..... 😊😊

Yes - they chanted for Carr lol

Lance has higher potential. We will see what he does next year.
Purdy's play kind of reminds of what Johnny Manziel would look like if he was good and not a crackhead.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:34 PM ]

It's not the play calls, it's the quarterback taking the shots now that have been open all along. Every week there had been plays pointed out where for some reason Jimmy didn't go for the jugular when it was there for the taking. Brock is seeing it and delivering.

I think it just appears that way cause Brock is a little more aggressive and see's the field better.

I digress; Shanahan confirmed it was because he wasn't taking any chances with Brady with his halftime comments. Lol

it was the playcalls.

Purdy >>>> Jimmy.
Purdy is legit. That play where he avoided the sack and found Deebo was something we haven't seen here since Jeff Garcia was around. Purdy has something about him that Jimmy and Trey don't have

it was the playcalls.

Purdy >>>> Jimmy.

your undeniable bias and incessant obnoxious trolling >>>>>

Made me chuckle.. Jimmy is not coming back. His ship sailed ⛵

Dont say that... Hurts my heart. I like Jimmy🏈🏈
And what did he do to u and the niners? He won, won, won and won. High stats and pretty, for sure not. But he won a lot of games for us. What did trey do for 49ers until Now? I would say, pretty much nothing.

Jimmy never even made a probowl aka his limited AF and injured prone and now old, why Trey was drafted and now God gifted KS Purdy, time and luck has ran out completely for Jimmy. Even Montana was replaced by Steve Young and traded away, Jimmy will go where ever he is needed ⛵
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:42 PM ]
Yes - they chanted for Carr lol

Lance has higher potential. We will see what he does next year.

Hmmm potential, potential.... I dont know, potential dont win games.
Ok, lets say it that way. Lance had time to develop, right? Trainingscamp with a lot of reps with the starting o line. Right?
What time had Purdy to prepare Vs Tom Brady and the Bucs? And he plays like that!?
That is in my eyes = potential.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Purdy is legit. That play where he avoided the sack and found Deebo was something we haven't seen here since Jeff Garcia was around. Purdy has something about him that Jimmy and Trey don't have

Lol, i Just mentioned Jeff too in a other thread😊😊
  • fip24
  • Veteran
I love Jimmy and think he doesn't get enough credit. However, Kyle would have never called that double move to end the half with Jimmy.
Not sure if that's a lack of confidence from Kyle or lack of absolute from Jimmy.
Think about it… do you remember a "like" play/play call during Jimmy's entire tenure here?
Can i say something, i m from Norway, i watch football in over 35 years Now. I seen Montana, young aso aso.
I loved A. Smith, Great guy. I love Jimmy G.
I dont like trey, not yet. But seriously, i dont want trey back, i want Jimmy and this guy. I cant remember a last pick, fresh from college and play as icecold as Purdy.
I lived in Texas and Louisiana and i love football, i played litte high school football in the u.s. And over 15 years in germany. Didnt get the chance to play for Norway.
Anyway, tonight i love football Just a bit more than ever🏈🏈 go Brock, go Niners.
From my first day i bleed red and gold and i ll be buried red and gold🏈🏈🏈

If Purdy turns out to be a franchise guy, I'd rather keep Lance until his contract ends. He gives you a Taysom Hill option in the worst case scenario.
Share 49ersWebzone