Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 182 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't think I realized just how mobile/athletic he is.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?

It's not the play calls, it's the quarterback taking the shots now that have been open all along. Every week there had been plays pointed out where for some reason Jimmy didn't go for the jugular when it was there for the taking. Brock is seeing it and delivering.

Originally posted by titan:
anybody seen Shanahan this aggressive in his play-calling before as 49er's coach, ever? or is it just me?

I think it just appears that way cause Brock is a little more aggressive and see's the field better.

Originally posted by Dshearn:

The offense didn't change the QB did.

I digress; Shanahan confirmed it was because he wasn't taking any chances with Brady with his halftime comments. Lol

it was the playcalls.

Purdy >>>> Jimmy.

your undeniable bias and incessant obnoxious trolling >>>>>

That truly made me chuckle.
Jimmy never even made a probowl aka his limited AF and injured prone and now old, why Trey was drafted and now God gifted KS Purdy, time and luck has ran out completely for Jimmy. Even Montana was replaced by Steve Young and traded away, Jimmy will go where ever he is needed ⛵

Yeah u might be right, dont want to argue. But you cant deny, he did win a lot of games for us. We had a lot of qb's which did not win so much games.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Norwegian49ers:
Can i say something, i m from Norway, i watch football in over 35 years Now. I seen Montana, young aso aso.
I loved A. Smith, Great guy. I love Jimmy G.
I dont like trey, not yet. But seriously, i dont want trey back, i want Jimmy and this guy. I cant remember a last pick, fresh from college and play as icecold as Purdy.
I lived in Texas and Louisiana and i love football, i played litte high school football in the u.s. And over 15 years in germany. Didnt get the chance to play for Norway.
Anyway, tonight i love football Just a bit more than ever???????? go Brock, go Niners.
From my first day i bleed red and gold and i ll be buried red and gold????????????

…and why don't you like Lance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1eQZi4GGMA
(edit: it's a joke don't cry)
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:56 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Yes - they chanted for Carr lol

Lance has higher potential. We will see what he does next year.

Hmmm potential, potential.... I dont know, potential dont win games.
Ok, lets say it that way. Lance had time to develop, right? Trainingscamp with a lot of reps with the starting o line. Right?
What time had Purdy to prepare Vs Tom Brady and the Bucs? And he plays like that!?
That is in my eyes = potential.

Why knock on Trey in this Purdy thread?
He's not going to play any football until next season anyway.

Good thing Purdy is doing well that just means Trey will be ready to compete even harder next year with Purdy for QB1, A VERY GOOD THING 👍
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 11, 2022 at 3:53 PM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
If Purdy turns out to be a franchise guy, I'd rather keep Lance until his contract ends. He gives you a Taysom Hill option in the worst case scenario.

Yeah, Know what u mean. Its also like i Said a personal note from me. Until Now i didnt get that fire, heart out-feeling from Lance. And his first 2 starts didnt convinced me. But, yeah u r right. The more logic way would be Purdy / Lance.

😂😂😂😂 You can joke about sweden as much as you want. I m from Norway, we make jokes about sweden every day 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂 You can joke about sweden as much as you want. I m from Norway, we make jokes about sweden every day 😂😂😂

I'm glad you didn't take offense at me calling Norway Sweeden.

Good thing Purdy is doing well that just means Trey will be ready to compete even harder next year with Purdy for QB1, A VERY GOOD THING 👍

IT was my personal opinion. I dont like him, yet.
  1. Pre games, first 2 starts, he didnt give me anything. So i dont knock on Trey. Its more like a gutt-feeling.

IT was my personal opinion. I dont like him, yet.
  1. Pre games, first 2 starts, he didnt give me anything. So i dont knock on Trey. Its more like a gutt-feeling.

He didn't give you anything?

What were the two touchdown passes and touchdown run? Did I imagine those?

EDIT: Unless you're talking about Trey.
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 11, 2022 at 4:01 PM ]

I'm glad you didn't take offense at me calling Norway Sweeden.

No, absolutly not. I Know, everyone get offended by everything these days.... Not me. Than u have to hit me hard 😂😂 and played almost 20 years football, so bring your a-game🏈🏈😂😂
Just 1 week, but like a guy that's got command of the offense.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
He didn't give you anything?

What were the two touchdown passes and touchdown run? Did I imagine those?

EDIT: Unless you're talking about Trey.

Yes, i mean Lance.

U should read my first post.
For the last pick of the draft he's a steal. Imo at worst we have a great backup, but this kid can play.

He looks small, but what's crazy is he's similar in size as Steve Young.
Jimmy never even made a probowl aka his limited AF and injured prone and now old, why Trey was drafted and now God gifted KS Purdy, time and luck has ran out completely for Jimmy. Even Montana was replaced by Steve Young and traded away, Jimmy will go where ever he is needed ⛵

Yeah u might be right, dont want to argue. But you cant deny, he did win a lot of games for us. We had a lot of qb's which did not win so much games.

Jimmy is better than Krap but not as good as Alex Smith but Purdy and Trey is the Future and that's all that matters going forward.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 11, 2022 at 4:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone