There are 430 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Outside of the Arizona game, which our defense was awesome, he can't even put up 11 points against the worst teams in the league with a stacked ass roster and great staff. So far he's Shown he's as good as Beathard. Hell yeah! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 23, 2023 at 7:28 AM ]
I bet these guys will say that Lance isn't injury prone, excluding the fact in 4 career starts he's has 3 injuries.

the same guys called jimmy injury prone - like bad turf and someone rolling on his ankle was his fault, tearing his acl was his fault, or tearing his UCL in the thumb was his fault. Lmao
Only very few QBs come out and play good from the get go. Trey is extremely raw and if actually have even the smallest understanding of sports you would understand that. But you don't so again why waste time?
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Only very few QBs come out and play good from the get go. Trey is extremely raw and if actually have even the smallest understanding of sports you would understand that. But you don't so again why waste time?

We are looking at how raw he is and the timeline he is now under after the emergence of Brock. It's not a stretch to think he won't get the chance to learn how to play QB here
Can you guys imagine what Trey would look like if a team like the bears drafted him? If he only can average 14 PPG with all pros all around him and one of the top offensive minds in football…. Lord have mercy. Lmao in the friendliest qb offense in the league.. lmaooo it's hysterical

his floor is LOOOOOWWWW.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 23, 2023 at 7:35 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

We are looking at how raw he is and the timeline he is now under after the emergence of Brock. It's not a stretch to think he won't get the chance to learn how to play QB here

It's quite possible that he won't get a chance to develop here and that would be a shame. I would hate to see the Niners let him go somewhere else and become the QB that they hoped he would be. I would make every effort to see for sure what he can do before letting him go.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

It's quite possible that he won't get a chance to develop here and that would be a shame. I would hate to see the Niners let him go somewhere else and become the QB that they hoped he would be. I would make every effort to see for sure what he can do before letting him go.

I'm still shocked we spent all of that on probably the rawest qb ever in the first round, top 3.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 23, 2023 at 7:37 AM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Can you guys imagine what Trey would look like if a team like the bears drafted him? If he only can average 14 PPG with all pros all around him and one of the top offensive minds in football…. Lord have mercy. Lmao in the friendliest qb offense in the league.. lmaooo it's hysterical

his floor is LOOOOOWWWW.

LOL, these threads suck

Dudes, this is rhe Brock thread.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

his floor is LOOOOOWWWW.

LOL, these threads suck

Dudes, this is rhe Brock thread.

My bad. I was having really good convos with others and then this happened. I'm done debating this s**t about Trey in here.

He can and still will win games with this current roster. You guys are looking at tomorrow, I'm looking at next month. This is about potential. And disagree. Purdy is out with injury (funny how tinkle don't care about that) too so even if Brock is the current starter game 1. Trey is more than likely going to get that chance

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Yeah we are caught in a bind there. You want to give him every chance, but there's 52 other guys on the roster thinking SB, and there's a QB on the roster they think they can win it with.

This is not a good situation to let him learn, and for that reason I can handle him reaching his potential elsewhere. It's the only way I see him doing it
Lol so Sam Darnold an actual certified bust gets propped up but Trey who has played 4 games gets trashed? Lol make it make sense.

It doesn't make sense.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Is there any team in the league that wouldn't hope their injured starting QB is ready for week 1? That's bad business

Lol hope…okay where's your hope in lance developing into a quality starter? You seem to s**t on that possibility daily. Yet in here you're hoping an extensive injury to his throwing arm will magically be healed (with zero after effects) in a faster time line than the ones the doctors gave.

Subjective hope is a really weird way to have a debate.

What is wrong with being hopeful Brock recovers?

Why would that bother you?

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Just like there is absolutely nothing wrong with hoping Trey takes a substantial leap this off season just in case Brock isn't ready by week 1.

That would be ideal esp. given how this offense runs through QB's faster than anyone. Push each other to the max. Make the decision as hard as possible on Kyle.
Outside of the Arizona game, which our defense was awesome, he can't even put up 11 points against the worst teams in the league with a stacked ass roster and great staff. So far he's Shown he's as good as Beathard. Hell yeah! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE!

Josh Allen's first SIX GAMES he had 2 passing TDs and 5 INTs lol. My god you people would have had a hissy fit
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 23, 2023 at 7:44 AM ]
It's like 4chan up in here
Share 49ersWebzone