There are 363 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Martz lovin Glock Purdy:

"I remember the first time I saw Brock Purdy play. He was calm and steady from the moment he saw his first meaningful NFL snaps. Chaos was all around him; the player in front of him on the San Francisco 49ers depth chart — Jimmy Garoppolo — had just broken his foot, and the last player picked in the draft, in his first NFL season, stepped in with the composure of a 15-year veteran quarterback.
He was decisive, accurate and confident while leading the 49ers to nine straight victories last season.
It's striking how different Purdy is compared to the quarterback who entered the 2022 season atop the 49ers' depth chart. Because you just don't see those same qualities with Trey Lance."

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/analysis/trey-lance-not-ready-to-start-development-will-take-time/

That's our boy! He's going to make us proud! Can't wait to watch him make us proud for the next 15 years!
Originally posted by tankle104:
That's our boy! He's going to make us proud! Can't wait to watch him make us proud for the next 15 years!

BCB makin it fun to be a 9ers fan again.... for the next 15 years

"It's probably unfair to him to say he can't play in this league at a high level, but right now he can't, and there's no doubt the 49ers recognize this as well."

this is what I think as well; the niners feel this way but will never say it - which I totally understand and would think that's horrible

"It's probably unfair to him to say he can't play in this league at a high level, but right now he can't, and there's no doubt the 49ers recognize this as well."

this is what I think as well; the niners feel this way but will never say it - which I totally understand and would think that's horrible

Yup Shanny knows TL won't be able to get it done! Martz's assessment of both BCB and TL are spot on.
Originally posted by dj43:
Before you post in this thread, think about what you are about to write. If it has a significant connection to Brock Purdy, write it. If not, take it to the appropriate thread.

Thank you.

Mean old mods.

Yup Shanny knows TL won't be able to get it done! Martz's assessment of both BCB and TL are spot on.

I think it's more of "he can't get it done anytime soon - maybe 2-3 years from now". So they'll have to let him walk and move forward with Purdy. That's just my thought on where their mindset is.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 23, 2023 at 3:15 PM ]

I think it's more of "he can't get it done anytime soon - maybe 2-3 years from now". So they'll have to let him walk and move forward with Purdy.

if Lance is not traded until then, ya that is the most likely scenario...

Moving forward with BCB
Here are some:l stats - I can't find some of the graphics I've seen before. Also just random facts from Twitter.

"What can you say about Brock Purdy? He's accurate, makes sound decisions and is comfortable in the pocket. He has all the makings of a leader, and so far, as a starter, he's perfect.

Since taking over for an injured Jimmy Garoppolo, Brock Purdy has the highest passer rating in the NFL (112.7). In five appearances (four starts) Purdy is averaging 32 points-per-game compared to Jimmy Garoppolo and an average of 23.6 points-per-game."

I just got Brock hard

get well Purdy. We need you!
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Here are some:l stats - I can't find some of the graphics I've seen before. Also just random facts from Twitter.

"What can you say about Brock Purdy? He's accurate, makes sound decisions and is comfortable in the pocket. He has all the makings of a leader, and so far, as a starter, he's perfect.

Since taking over for an injured Jimmy Garoppolo, Brock Purdy has the highest passer rating in the NFL (112.7). In five appearances (four starts) Purdy is averaging 32 points-per-game compared to Jimmy Garoppolo and an average of 23.6 points-per-game."

I just got Brock hard

If I'm not making others brock hard on here, then I'm not living! Hahaha
2 years in a row now that the 49ers will have the best backup in the league. Hopefully this is the year we won't need one.

Martz lovin Glock Purdy:

"I remember the first time I saw Brock Purdy play. He was calm and steady from the moment he saw his first meaningful NFL snaps. Chaos was all around him; the player in front of him on the San Francisco 49ers depth chart — Jimmy Garoppolo — had just broken his foot, and the last player picked in the draft, in his first NFL season, stepped in with the composure of a 15-year veteran quarterback.
He was decisive, accurate and confident while leading the 49ers to nine straight victories last season.
It's striking how different Purdy is compared to the quarterback who entered the 2022 season atop the 49ers' depth chart. Because you just don't see those same qualities with Trey Lance."

https://www.the33rdteam.com/category/analysis/trey-lance-not-ready-to-start-development-will-take-time/

this one is just for fun

Brock was nothing short of amazing. Nobody could argue that, especially being a rookie. Nice find 👏count me in the fully engorged category
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 23, 2023 at 4:13 PM ]

I just got Brock hard

If I'm not making others brock hard on here, then I'm not living! Hahaha

Lol

I don't know how anyone can not be Brock hard after seeing him play last year.

Well, I guess, if you have an agenda...
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by dj43:
Before you post in this thread, think about what you are about to write. If it has a significant connection to Brock Purdy, write it. If not, take it to the appropriate thread.

Thank you.

Mean old mods.

bold
Lol

I don't know how anyone can not be Brock hard after seeing him play last year.

Well, I guess, if you have an agenda...

Lol I just think it's great that others are saying "Brock hard". Hahahah I bust up laughing to myself when I think about his family seeing that because theyre super religious. Hahahah that's great
Share 49ersWebzone