Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 185 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
For the last pick of the draft he's a steal. Imo at worst we have a great backup, but this kid can play.

He looks small, but what's crazy is he's similar in size as Steve Young.

Steve is 6'2. A bit taller. Also had a fatter booty. Steve looked thicc sometimes.

A famously generous 6'2" listing
Hell of a performance. I'll support whoever they put under center, but this kid seems like something special.
Just enjoy Purdy's wonderful day without fighting so much about Purdy vs. Lance vs. Garoppolo.

Purdy looked outstanding today against a Top 10 defense. He has 4+ more games to show us what he's got, and that would be a solid sample size. If today showed what he's capable of, that bodes well for us (in playoffs) and next season. If he balls out, we can go into next offseason comfortable with Purdy. He and Trey can battle it out on training camp and may the best man win.
[ Edited by Wubbie on Dec 11, 2022 at 4:39 PM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
For the last pick of the draft he's a steal. Imo at worst we have a great backup, but this kid can play.

He looks small, but what's crazy is he's similar in size as Steve Young.

Steve is 6'2. A bit taller. Also had a fatter booty. Steve looked thicc sometimes.

What Brock lacks in pure height, he makes up for it with girth and length
I'm stunned this mofo balled that hard.
It would be crazy if Purdy is the real deal, and balls out the rest of this year. Jimmy is gone no matter what, so it will be Lance against Purdy for the starter next year, and may the best man win.
Great game rook

Potentially the best NFL Cinderella story since Kurt Warner.

Originally posted by Wubbie:
Just enjoy Purdy's wonderful day without fighting so much about Purdy vs. Lance vs. Garoppolo.

Purdy looked outstanding today against a Top 10 defense. He has 4+ more games to show us what he's got, and that would be a solid sample size. If today showed what he's capable of, that bodes well for us (in playoffs) and next season. If he balls out, we can go into next offseason comfortable with Purdy. He and Trey can battle it out on training camp and may the best man win.

Good post
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Hell of a game. Hope he can keep it up. Trying really hard to keep myself grounded.

That's a difficult thing to do after witnessing what we saw today. This was something else. I'm having d tough time keeping calm myself.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

my man with the gems as always
Remember when all the Jimmy fans said it would be different this week when a team had some tape on Purdy.
Lil Jeff Garcia. Same moxy
Share 49ersWebzone