There are 138 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
honest question - I'm curious to hear others opinions.

is there anything that lance does as a second year QB with two training camps under his belt that is better than Purdy? (Outside of arm strength and running a 40 - because we know Purdy is a better scrambler).
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Here are some:l stats - I can't find some of the graphics I've seen before. Also just random facts from Twitter.

"What can you say about Brock Purdy? He's accurate, makes sound decisions and is comfortable in the pocket. He has all the makings of a leader, and so far, as a starter, he's perfect.

Since taking over for an injured Jimmy Garoppolo, Brock Purdy has the highest passer rating in the NFL (112.7). In five appearances (four starts) Purdy is averaging 32 points-per-game compared to Jimmy Garoppolo and an average of 23.6 points-per-game."

I just got Brock hard

get well Purdy. We need you!

If I'm not making others brock hard on here, then I'm not living! Hahaha

Lol

I don't know how anyone can not be Brock hard after seeing him play last year.

Well, I guess, if you have an agenda...

He definitely "played well a couple games" as some would say lmao
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

is there anything that lance does as a second year QB with two training camps under his belt that is better than Purdy? (Outside of arm strength and running a 40 - because we know Purdy is a better scrambler).

TL is Healthier than Brock right now.

If Purdy is a better scrambler why does he average less than one yard per carry?
Here are some:l stats - I can't find some of the graphics I've seen before. Also just random facts from Twitter.

"What can you say about Brock Purdy? He's accurate, makes sound decisions and is comfortable in the pocket. He has all the makings of a leader, and so far, as a starter, he's perfect.

Since taking over for an injured Jimmy Garoppolo, Brock Purdy has the highest passer rating in the NFL (112.7). In five appearances (four starts) Purdy is averaging 32 points-per-game compared to Jimmy Garoppolo and an average of 23.6 points-per-game."

I just got Brock hard

Lol in the video, "perfect & his ability to extend" what else you expect from bcb? Lol. 😛

Brock's love for football makes me love football more. 🏈
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
He definitely "played well a couple games" as some would say lmao

Like I said, if you have an agenda...

Some posters said what Purdy accomplished didn't mean s**t because he didn't win the SB
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol in the video, "perfect & his ability to extend" what else you expect from bcb? Lol. 😛

This is bs and Trey's pressure to sack % proves it. Trey's is 11.9% while Brock's is 18.0%. That means Brock gets sacked at a 6.1% higher rate than Trey when pressured.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Mar 23, 2023 at 6:08 PM ]

Can we wait until he plays the same amount of games first?
Damn his elbow brace is huge.

I just got Brock hard

His rehab may also improve his basic throwing mechanics, which may make him get a bit more arm strength. Apparently this has happened before.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Can we wait until he plays the same amount of games first?

Nope, we gotta have 5000 pages of

before then
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Damn his elbow brace is huge.

Was there a pic or somethin?
[ Edited by Montana on Mar 23, 2023 at 7:55 PM ]
Was there a pic or somethin?

[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Mar 23, 2023 at 8:11 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Does Dirty Purdy wear briefs or boxers? Fruit of the Loom of Under Armor?
Share 49ersWebzone