There are 254 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
That's the problem with dealing jimmy.

If Brock's elbow won't be 100% ready until week 6 or 7, then we're rolling the dice on what might be our FQB by bringing him in early.

Can trey and Sammy do a dog paddle until October? Hope so.

Of course, if everything goes according to the rehab timeline, we should be ok. Does it ever though?

dude he was never going to resigned here. There was no problem. His price range was not realistic for SF. He's gone move on
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Looks like a robot - robo Brock. Lol I wonder what his workouts are that he has to do to get his mobility and range of motion back.

have you heard or seen anything like that?

he's wearing a hinged brace, so he's early in all of it. His PT at this pt will focus on gradually increasing the range of motion on the elbow, without having any setbacks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Don't get your panies all up in a bunch, tankle - he'll be the same Robo Brock again.

If Brock's elbow won't be 100% ready until week 6 or 7, then we're rolling the dice on what might be our FQB by bringing him in early.

Of course, if everything goes according to the rehab timeline, we should be ok. Does it ever though?

LOL
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

LOL

He's on schedule to be ready week 1, brodie. Don't fret, bro. Because, then your going to have us all fretting.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 26, 2023 at 12:13 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
He's on schedule to be ready week 1, brodie. Don't fret, bro.

According to who? He's less than a month post surgery.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

It's only March, bubba. March - August (6 months), he's on schedule for the opener, sweetheart,
dude he was never going to resigned here. There was no problem. His price range was not realistic for SF. He's gone move on

Of course. Still a problem though.

It's only March, bubba. March - August (6 months), he's on schedule for the opener, sweetheart,

See, my concern is that if he needs a little longer -- not saying he will -- we're gonna be extra impatient to make it happen. That's my concern.
See, my concern is that if he needs a little longer -- not saying he will -- we're gonna be extra impatient to make it happen. That's my concern.

The only way this happens is if Trey and Sam are stinking up the joint.

Their signing of Darnold really says otherwise. They have a guy they handpicked to be the future of the franchise in Trey Lance, and a veteran with a bunch of starting experience who they appear to believe can be a positive addition to the team, as options to fall back on especially in the short term. They've insulated the position really as best as they realistically could have.
Originally posted by krizay:

yes.
Originally posted by krizay:

yes.

Trey and Sam stink it up? No way that happens
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

Lol. Let's just hope for no major setbacks. The team has shown two years in a row they can withstand a slow start, if that's again going to be in the cards.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

Lol. Let's just hope for no major setbacks. The team has shown two years in a row they can withstand a slow start, if that's again going to be in the cards.

I'm already expecting a slow start especially on offense even more so with Trey missing pretty much a whole year. Just need the d to do it's usual work until the offense catches up and no to little serious injuries. But I'm highly confident in Trey
Share 49ersWebzone