There are 426 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Would people stop fretting, f**k! Dirty will be ready come '23 season opener, sweethearts.

Honestly please shut up. Your track record of being wrong is pretty damn long, don't jinx this s**t.

Wrong? I've been right on everything, you knumbskull. And, how about you shut up, you never contribute to anything in this forum. All you do is complain.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Brock is that dude. He's going to do everything possible to make it back for the season

He's that dude why? Cause he took over a season where the offense was rolling? Would he look the same if he took over from day 1? I like Brock and what he did but this whole branding him as the franchise QB is too soon and not enough sample size. We all saw what happened
to Jimmy after his 5-0 winning streak.

Yeah, the offense was rolling because he's the one that caused it, you mulyun.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 27, 2023 at 3:13 AM ]
Would people stop fretting, f**k! Dirty will be ready come '23 season opener, sweethearts.

Honestly please shut up. Your track record of being wrong is pretty damn long, don't jinx this s**t.

Wrong? I've been right on everything, you knumbskull. And, how about you shut up, you never contribute to anything in this forum. All you do is complain.

😂😂 😂

And even if knumbskull
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

😂😂 😂

And even if knumbskull

Lol, your a good knumbskull.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 27, 2023 at 3:16 AM ]
He's that dude why? Cause he took over a season where the offense was rolling? Would he look the same if he took over from day 1? I like Brock and what he did but this whole branding him as the franchise QB is too soon and not enough sample size. We all saw what happened

BUT it's not just because we're winning like Jimmy did in '17. It's how the offense looked. He had our offense looking like Matt Ryan's SB Falcons. While the team was rolling and Jimmy looked better than he ever had last season. The offense wasn't looking like it did once Purdy took over. I honestly don't think we can expect to see our offense look any better than it did after Purdy took over.
Originally posted by krizay:

BUT it's not just because we're winning like Jimmy did in '17. It's how the offense looked. He had our offense looking like Matt Ryan's SB Falcons. While the team was rolling and Jimmy looked better than he ever had last season. The offense wasn't looking like it did once Purdy took over. I honestly don't think we can expect to see our offense look any better than it did after Purdy took over.

Nobody got touchdowns from kyle's offense except purdy. Not in 6 years. Hopefully he can continue to grow and adjust.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Heroism:

Perfect gif!!

If he's full go for training camp that would be wild lol. Finger crossed there!

Is it me or does he have incredibly short arms?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Is it me or does he have incredibly short arms?
the right arm going to be shorter after surgery
Share 49ersWebzone