There are 243 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Is it me or does he have incredibly short arms?
the right arm going to be shorter after surgery

Haha. Also feel like Lynch's comments about Brock being the leader in the clubhouse if healthy is common sense. We will see how it all plays out

lmao!! Idk why I've had to explain this over and over again. All these folks thinking the team would really want to go back to Lance.

qb1 isn't up for grabs.'Lance will just fill in, if need be.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 27, 2023 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Is it me or does he have incredibly short arms?
the right arm going to be shorter after surgery

Haha. Also feel like Lynch's comments about Brock being the leader in the clubhouse if healthy is common sense. We will see how it all plays out
not sure why he stated the healthy part.. like he can't be a leader when not healthy ?
Lmao I'm dying laughing over here at all these guys who thought Lance really was going to be considered for QB1, like it's a competition.

The team sees what I've been telling everyone, but but but Lance has played good! Lmaooo
Originally posted by tankle104:

lmao!! Idk why I've had to explain this over and over again. All these folks thinking the team would really want to go back to Lance.

Maybe we aren't so dumb after all
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Mar 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

Maybe we aren't so dumb after all

lmao I guess we were right about their takes were hope.

hey gents - that's called HOPE lmao the team is definitely expecting Brock to be healthy.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 27, 2023 at 9:02 AM ]
Lmao I'm dying laughing over here at all these guys who thought Lance really was going to be considered for QB1, like it's a competition.

The team sees what I've been telling everyone, but but but Lance has played good! Lmaooo

Yea let's try to keep developing a guy that struggles to play the position and bench a guy making history……

How about let's not
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Mar 27, 2023 at 9:02 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:

Yea let's try to keep developing a guy that struggle to play the position and a bench a guy making history……

How about let's not

Lmao don't forget hope.
Lance fans reading Lynch's quote and seeing "probably"
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Lance fans reading Lynch's quote and seeing "probably"

That's hysterical, Hysterikal. Hahahah love it.

myself and other have repeatedly said that the team hands down prefers Brock over Lance but for some reason they still think the team believes he will become a superstar and the team wants him to start to justify the picks. Completely asinine - such hopeful folks. Lol

Who was saying Brock wouldn't be the lead dog…if healthy? I wouldn't say he's gonna be given it regardless of anything like some prime vet that's getting paid a ton of cash though.

myself and other have repeatedly said that the team hands down prefers Brock over Lance but for some reason they still think the team believes he will become a superstar and the team wants him to start to justify the picks. Completely asinine - such hopeful folks. Lol

Talk about taking literally everything out of context

So essentially, we want you guys to compete but the job is Brock's.

tbh I'm completely shocked they said that about him being the leader in the clubhouse. I thought they wouldn't say anything in an effort to motivate Lance as much as possible.

Talk about taking literally everything out of context

Why do you feel like everything I'm saying is directed at you? I specifically remember you saying that if Brock is healthy week 1, you'd want him to start.

the difference between you and i is that you believe Lance can develop into a top 5 qb (superstar) and I don't. I think he has a cap of 8-12 (dak type). Which I don't think is enough to warrant what we traded, and I think that's worse than purdy. That's all.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 27, 2023 at 9:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone