Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Awesome What a feel good game.

Kyle: "So, what is your favorite Pokemon?"

Brock showing Kyle he has a bigger cock
Originally posted by random49er:
He'll find a team man. It's cool.

this proves you cant accept anything but divisiveness. youre the problem. not me.
Originally posted by jrg:

People are so creative!

after 1 game sure, why not go over board, you might not have a chance to dream next week
Originally posted by boast:
this proves you cant accept anything but divisiveness. youre the problem. not me.

Purdy played a great game. Couldn't be happier.
This kid is far superior to jimmy. Pocket presence, ability to move within the pocket and see the field, find and hit receivers. He was the better player all year and now we get to see it. We are in a great place at qb. Don't even consider signing jimmy again.

lol

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
He makes plays down the field and makes throws while getting smacked. Jimmy wouldn't have even attempted that CMC TD pass

I've dreamed Kyle would turn to a passing game. It's been incredible. This never happened with Jimmy. Hate to nitpick but fact.

Mmm, we DID have a pass-first philosophy the last few games before Jimmy got injured. I think the key differences between Brock and Jimmy though is that (1) Brock was making the throws that Jimmy sometimes would miss, and (2) Brock was making some very nice off-schedule plays.

Praying the oblique injury is nothing

By "adrenaline" he means 6 ounces of adderall
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by boast:

Purdy played a great game. Couldn't be happier.

then stop bringing up Jimmy, Grant
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Such a bad ass.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
This kid is far superior to jimmy. Pocket presence, ability to move within the pocket and see the field, find and hit receivers. He was the better player all year and now we get to see it. We are in a great place at qb. Don't even consider signing jimmy again.

RELAX.. he's only played one GOOD game.. GRAPPY played very well too in his first 6 games here..

GLAD B-ROCKED THE BUCS THO !!!
Share 49ersWebzone