There are 140 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
then stop bringing up Jimmy, Grant

Purdy was awesome. How bout that throw to Aiyuk for the TD,...and the confidence Kyle had in him to let him wing it instead of going into a shell for the FG?
[ Edited by random49er on Dec 11, 2022 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Brock showing Kyle he has a bigger cock

Kyle and Kittle be like

Kid is also acing this postgame press conference.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
lol. no.

if Purdy continues to win all the way thru the SB, he's the starter.

A problem I don't think anyone should have a problem with if it happens

oh Random will fill 1000s of pages arguing ridiculousness guaranteed.

Why are we discussing me instead of the team?
I know you're having a tough time right now but he's handsome and he'll find a team that likes him.

i'm not having a tough time at all. im a Niner fan. you assume because i comment on dumb Jimmy takes that he's all i want to be QB. that's not true at all. waterbear assumed the same b******t. if you read my comments unbiasedly, you'd know i was a big Trey guy before he got knocked out of the season. i also like Purdy.

imagine thinking someone couldn't like all our QBs. you have NinerTalk PTSD.

For the record. Nothing I said was wrong. You were defending a posters take who was openly mocking Trey's injury. I essentially said, "it figures" not because you yourself would mock Trey's injury, but because you admitted you don't defend Trey like you do for Jimmy. It was something about you just don't go into Trey's thread. At least you've admitted it like 81 did.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
This kid is far superior to jimmy. Pocket presence, ability to move within the pocket and see the field, find and hit receivers. He was the better player all year and now we get to see it. We are in a great place at qb. Don't even consider signing jimmy again.

Jimmy has a better arm and faster release. We'll see if that matters. The tape is still rolling.
Originally posted by 9moon:
RELAX.. he's only played one GOOD game.. GRAPPY played very well too in his first 6 games here..

GLAD B-ROCKED THE BUCS THO !!!

There's a lot of football yet to be played, so we will have to see. But, I would like to point out that playing out the stretch at 1-10 is very different than taking over an 8-4 team with playoff (not to mention super bowl) expectations

Purdy was awesome. How bout that throw to Aiyuk for the TD,...and the confidence Kyle had in him to let him wing it instead of going into a shell for the FG?

I mean when u outplay jimmy g in your first 2 games playing y not bring it up. God forbid fans get all up in their feelings over it sheesh
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
after 1 game sure, why not go over board, you might not have a chance to dream next week

Gotta suck to be completely wrong for so many years.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by jrg:

People are so creative!

They said he had "MONO" his junior year of high school. Looks like that Herpes has returned
Jimmy has a better arm and faster release. We'll see if that matters. The tape is still rolling.

Jimmy's biggest issues are that he doesn't really take risks and he can't really throw outside of the middle of the field very well.

For example, he wouldn't have thrown that TD to McCaffrey that Brock threw today, or that pass to Kittle last week where Brock got drilled.

while Purdy's arm is a bit noodley, he's not scared. he has the moxie and leadership you want but stays very centered. arrow's pointing up.
Originally posted by linkboy:

Jimmy's biggest issues are that he doesn't really take risks and he can't really throw outside of the middle of the field very well.

For example, he wouldn't have thrown that TD to McCaffrey that Brock threw today, or that pass to Kittle last week where Brock got drilled.
Or the fact he's 31 and played in one full season…
As someone who was at the game today, I was wholly impressed with what Brock Purdy showed. If I had to find any fault, that deep ball for a TD had a bit too much hangtime on it, but I wouldn't critique Jimmy for a throw like that since it scored, and I think that's a huge nitpick to point that out.

All in all, Brock played a great game, and if what we've seen today (and last week) are of any indication of what's to come, this team will be in good shape for this year's run. I like what I'm seeing from Brock.
Originally posted by Franchise408:
As someone who was at the game today, I was wholly impressed with what Brock Purdy showed. If I had to find any fault, that deep ball for a TD had a bit too much hangtime on it, but I wouldn't critique Jimmy for a throw like that since it scored, and I think that's a huge nitpick to point that out.

All in all, Brock played a great game, and if what we've seen today (and last week) are of any indication of what's to come, this team will be in good shape for this year's run. I like what I'm seeing from Brock.

Not sure he stepped into it fully with the guy in his face. Bears watching long term how the deep balls look when he steps in.
yea maybe he didnt get it out there enough but better than an overthrow. It's essentially letting your playmaker make the play instead of making sure it's all done by yourself.
[ Edited by random49er on Dec 11, 2022 at 5:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone