There are 280 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by JaggedJ:
So if our Mahomes busts we've got our Brady?

Or is there some truth to Kyle really wanting Mac last year so he felt he needed a dad bod QB this year to call his very own?

That take is so bad their last name has to be Cohn.

wasnt his very own cj beatherd
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Rewatching the 4th qtr against the Packs. Purdy got good mobility,, nifty feet in the pocket. Stood in the pocket with 2 rushers about to crush him to convert a 3rd &12. Moving in the pocket, buying time for a TD, and then the 2pt conversion. Have a good arm throwing the ball.

They gotta carry 3 qb and keep Purdy.

Totally agree. Personally, I would choose Purdy vs Sudfeld. I think Purdy has the higher upside vs Sudfeld. That's just my opinion. He's almost as mobile as Trey and while his arm isn't as strong, I think keeping Purdy vs Sudfeld, you can keep the scramble drills intact vs Sudfeld. Sudfeld is pretty mobile, but I think Purdy has the more mobility vs Sudfeld.
If they only keep two qbs, despite any rumour mill stuff, it's gonna be Sudfield, guaranteed.
He will be stashed on the practice squad. Nobody is frothing at the mouth to snap up our last over all draft pick who looked good against guys who will be bagging groceries in the first preseason game.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
He will be stashed on the practice squad. Nobody is frothing at the mouth to snap up our last over all draft pick who looked good against guys who will be bagging groceries in the first preseason game.

the best place for purdy is with our team. i doubt he can take the number two job and if he does. that says bad things about nate.. but the kid plays with energy and is super mobile. plus we have added his hot mom to the niner fan base so we are the better for him being on the team in more ways than one
Purdy will be our next SF 49ers Super Bowl winning QB.

You heard it hear first
Originally posted by glorydayz:

You heard it hear first

You forgot the MVP

You heard it hear first

You forgot the MVP
i doubt he's here after Lances's 20 year career

You heard it hear first

He can be our version of Jimmy G.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

You heard it hear first

You forgot the MVP

And traded to Fat Andy for 3 first round draft picks!

You heard it hear first

You also said "Jimmy isn't going anywhere" in regards to this offseason.

Why should we take you seriously?
Originally posted by Waterbear:

You heard it hear first

WB, give ppl a chance.. no one is perfect and anything could happen..

that said, this prediction couldn't possibly happen and is terrible. as such, i cannot take it seriously.. good day..
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

You heard it hear first

WB, give ppl a chance.. no one is perfect and anything could happen..

that said, this prediction couldn't possibly happen and is terrible. as such, i cannot take it seriously.. good day..

This is true, why would YOU take ME serious on a fan message board. I do not have a crystal ball.

But wouldn't it be cool if Purdy won a few super bowls as Mr. Irrelevant?
Originally posted by joeknows:
If they only keep two qbs, despite any rumour mill stuff, it's gonna be Sudfield, guaranteed.

Yeah Sudfield was also picked as a backup by Shanny and has looked pretty good from all accounts. He's seemingly been doing good at practice and still has the arm to attack the whole field. Purdy is a slightly better version of Mullens.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by joeknows:

Yeah Sudfield was also picked as a backup by Shanny and has looked pretty good from all accounts. He's seemingly been doing good at practice and still has the arm to attack the whole field. Purdy is a slightly better version of Mullens.

It would be so cool if Purdy outplayed Sudfeld today. I hope Purdy makes it hard for ShanaLynch to put him on the practice squad!
Share 49ersWebzone