QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

100% win record in the games he has started
100% win record in regular season game he played in

no, he played at the end of the loss to KC...

Ah, right, how can I forget the Mason handoff gaffe
  • thl408

Lol. Nailed it

haha. That was pretty funny. I think he is forgiven for that now.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by Goatie:

100% win record in the games he has started
100% win record in regular season game he played in

no, he played at the end of the loss to KC...

He's come so far
*goes to the NFL shop, types in Purdy..thinks about throwing a jersey my cart*
He seems like the perfect fit for this offense. He's quick with his decisions, throws a catchable ball and just has this natural confidence about him. Excellent at extending the play, too.

It's too early to tell, but he really could be our solution at quarterback. Mind you, he lacks arm strength and is still in his honeymoon phase. But so far you have to be impressed.
Well well well.... When we first got Kyle, these were the types of games I expected out of him... the s**t his offense and team did in Atlanta.

Jump out and just seperated from teams before the end of the 3rd QTR.

Good Job Brock.... keep amazing us.
I still feel like Lance has a bright future. He looks as inexperienced as he is but definitely has shown promise. He's just scratching the surface but I think this situation bodes great for us no matter if it's Trey or Brock. Love both of the guys both as players and people, and think they're both built to succeed. I imagine we would've seen that for Lance had he gotten more time before getting hurt.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 11, 2022 at 7:56 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
He seems like the perfect fit for this offense. He's quick with his decisions, throws a catchable ball and just has this natural confidence about him. Excellent at extending the play, too.

It's too early to tell, but he really could be our solution at quarterback. Mind you, he lacks arm strength and is still in his honeymoon phase. But so far you have to be impressed.

x2. It's the early polish in his game that has me excited. Looking off zone defenders, beating the blitz by throwing quick, courage to take a hit to make a throw, pocket patience, quick and proper reading of coverages. It's all being flashed in these past two games.
The only thing to want to see is a stronger arm but it's strong enough that with all the other positive traits, his overall game works.

It's hard not to be impressed so far. But yeah it's still early on, defenses need to get adjusted, he doesn't have the elite type of arm, and he's also not a great athlete. Mix that in with the size, who knows what it can be.

Not going to get my hopes up that fast but rooting for this kid.

He's got some good things going for him though, But there is a reason why he went in the 7th round
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Dec 11, 2022 at 8:00 PM ]

Thing is, if I wait to buy the jersey..may not be in time for Raiders game..this is my reasoning LOL.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

It's hard not to be impressed so far. But yeah it's still early on, defenses need to get adjusted, he doesn't have the elite type of arm, and he's also not a great athlete. Mix that in with the size, who knows what it can be.

Not going to get my hopes up that fast but rooting for this kid.

He's got some good things going for him though, But there is a reason why he went in the 7th round

And just what is that reason? Because he was only 6' 1?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Thing is, if I wait to buy the jersey..may not be in time for Raiders game..this is my reasoning LOL.

Sale for the next hour on NFL Shop too. Got my finger ready lol.
Can't believe he got absolutely leveled on the very first play and got up with a poker face like nothing happened. Lol

The fire in this kid is on another level.
This offense is looking purdy again!
Share 49ersWebzone