There are 198 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:

Sale for the next hour on NFL Shop too. Got my finger ready lol.

Enabler!
[ Edited by Montana on Dec 11, 2022 at 8:16 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I still feel like Lance has a bright future. He looks as inexperienced as he is but definitely has shown promise. He's just scratching the surface but I think this situation bodes great for us no matter if it's Trey or Brock. Love both of the guys both as players and people, and think they're both built to succeed. I imagine we would've seen that for Lance had he gotten more time before getting hurt.
Team is ready to win now and the next couple of years and having Brock as an insurance (if he doesn't win the starting position next year) who happens to have the more experience of playing QB might also be good in the development of Lance. Hopefully Lance takes the next step.
LOL Big C-ck Brock uncensored is trending on twitter
Another Big Test coming up. Division title on the line. Short Week. Crowd not on his side. On the Road.

LETS GO PURDY!! I know you got this!
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I still feel like Lance has a bright future. He looks as inexperienced as he is but definitely has shown promise. He's just scratching the surface but I think this situation bodes great for us no matter if it's Trey or Brock. Love both of the guys both as players and people, and think they're both built to succeed. I imagine we would've seen that for Lance had he gotten more time before getting hurt.
Team is ready to win now and the next couple of years and having Brock as an insurance (if he doesn't win the starting position next year) who happens to have the more experience of playing QB might also be good in the development of Lance. Hopefully Lance takes the next step.

Lance would be a good fit for the Jets
Was he hurt? Cohn said he hurt oblique and they don't know if he can play Thurs?
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Was he hurt? Cohn said he hurt oblique and they don't know if he can play Thurs?

Originally posted by 49erWill:

"Feels Great Baby" ?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Kolohe:

"Have the sex"
[ Edited by Bloodless on Dec 11, 2022 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Whew
Share 49ersWebzone