There are 261 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Brock is better than trey and Jimmy yet it took both of them getting injured for him to see the field. Goes to show kyle sucks at putting his best guys on the field.
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Brock is better than trey and Jimmy yet it took both of them getting injured for him to see the field. Goes to show kyle sucks at putting his best guys on the field.

lol wut

I'm ready to Rock out with my Brock out more than anyone.. but let's pump the brakes until Brock gets a few more games under his belt
brock is basically what i want trey lance to be.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Funny how things work out. Brock is ready. Trey never was.
Originally posted by Goatie:

Funny how things work out. Brock is ready. Trey never was.

Brock is a good insurance policy if Trey is a bust.

https://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/zjmcr5/its_purdy_time_at_levis_and_everyones_invited/
BCB?

And the Niners didn't even need to trade years worth of first rounders to get him…how about that.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

And the Niners didn't even need to trade years worth of first rounders to get him…how about that.

Funny how things pan out. Divining the next Patrick Mahome just turns out to be luck rather than good scouting and management. Look at last year's draft QBs most are duds aside from Larwrence

When you hate Shanny so much you can't enjoy a 6 game win streak and make garbage posts.

Originally posted by miked1978:

When you hate Shanny so much you can't enjoy a 6 game win streak and make garbage posts.

Best part of the zone is how dumb the posts are. Pure Comedy
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Nots as dumb as those who take the bait every time

100%, it's hilarious watching everyone have the same argument day after day.

100%, it's hilarious watching everyone have the same argument day after day.

Groundhogs

Share 49ersWebzone