There are 324 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
BCB?

Big 'Clock' Brock
How long till we start seeing Purdy Relevant shirts?
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Jimmy and lance should be gone and Purdy should take over the team

Why this desire to get rid of Lance? You keep promising young QBs as long as you can. If any fanbase should know that any QB is one hit away from not playing it's this one

Jimmy's and Brock's games are similar and hence if one is out the other steps in and takes over in a more seamless way. Lance had to have completely different plays to suit his style.

Lynch and Kyle will do what is best for the team and if they think that a seamless interchange is better for the team for the season then JG wont be going anywhere and Lance will be traded.

your assumption that Jimmy would be a backup is funny. also youre completely ignoring the money aspect.

Jimmy did alright this year with $$$. He might want to be on a Super Bowl caliber roster rather than a so so team. He and the organization also love each other. Did you ever consider those aspects?

lol at love each other. the NFL is a business. there's no place for emotion.

Goatie giving 9moon some solid competition. Even Aussies are asking him to stop posting.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Why this desire to get rid of Lance? You keep promising young QBs as long as you can. If any fanbase should know that any QB is one hit away from not playing it's this one

Jimmy's and Brock's games are similar and hence if one is out the other steps in and takes over in a more seamless way. Lance had to have completely different plays to suit his style.

Lynch and Kyle will do what is best for the team and if they think that a seamless interchange is better for the team for the season then JG wont be going anywhere and Lance will be traded.

your assumption that Jimmy would be a backup is funny. also youre completely ignoring the money aspect.

Jimmy did alright this year with $$$. He might want to be on a Super Bowl caliber roster rather than a so so team. He and the organization also love each other. Did you ever consider those aspects?

Goatie giving 9moon some solid competition. Even Aussies are asking him to stop posting.

You were the one that lost the bet

Nothing to do with your page after page of s**t posting and taking some many Ls that your own people are telling you to stop posting.

Find something else to do than being a 50 year old troll.

Nothing to do with your page after page of s**t posting and taking some many Ls that your own people are telling you to stop posting.

Lol pot calling the kettle black.. Newk is just a butt hurt Lance lover. Not my fault I picked Lance as a hyped up bust. JG was always better than Lance with all JGs faults and now the future is in Purdy. Purdy has a huge amount of talent and is NFL ready. Trey never was and took over from JG on hype and it blew up in FOs and all the fanboys faces at the beginning of the his second game as a starter. Does it burn you to realize Trey is a dud? He never had the it factor but all the self appointed football experts like yourself couldn't see it and ran to him like sheep. Sorry to break it to you but you were wrong

Lol pot calling the kettle black.. Newk is just a butt hurt Lance lover. Not my fault I picked Lance as a hyped up bust. JG was always better than Lance with all JGs faults and now the future is in Purdy. Purdy has a huge amount of talent and is NFL ready. Trey never was and took over from JG on hype and it blew up in FOs and all the fanboys faces at the beginning of the his second game as a starter. Does it burn you to realize Trey is a dud? He never had the it factor but all the self appointed football experts like yourself couldn't see it and ran to him like sheep. Sorry to break it to you but you were wrong

You and me are both clueless on who Trey can become. Acting like you already know what's going to happen to him is stupid. There's been plenty of quarterbacks to start off very poorly in their first couple of seasons and have great careers. He can definitely be a bust but we won't have any idea about that for at least another year.

And you got to learn what the definition of trolling is. Just because I said Jimmy's and above average QB and I supported the Trey pick and I support Shanahan doesn't make me a troll. While you on the other hand just post crap to get a reaction out of people - it's pathetic for someone your age.

You and me are both clueless on who Trey can become. Acting like you already know what's going to happen to him is stupid. There's been plenty of quarterbacks to start off very poorly in their first couple of seasons and have great careers. He can definitely be a bust but we won't have any idea about that for at least another year.

And you got to learn what the definition of trolling is. Just because I said Jimmy's and above average QB and I supported the Trey pick and I support Shanahan doesn't make me a troll. While you on the other hand just post crap to get a reaction out of people - it's pathetic for someone your age.

The best scenario is that they both look Great and we have the option to trade one of them.

Your constant of other posters suggest you are not such an innocent little lamb

You aint fooling anyone. But sorry you feel so bummed out Trey won't be starter here next year and has become Mr Irrelevant
[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 12, 2022 at 4:40 AM ]
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

The best scenario is that they both look Great and we have the option to trade one of them.

Rather keep both. Best teams we had were the ones both Young and Montana were on. Rookie contracts and such, should be no issue for the next few years.

You aint fooling anyone. But sorry you feel so bummed out Trey won't be starter here next year and has become Mr Irrelevant

Yep there's a handful of people that post absolute nonsense just to get some attention. Sorry I'm not so stupid to try and get in a full debate with them. That emoji does the job and it's enough. Now I've definitely given you enough attention, don't expect a response.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I need a gif of Brock after in about to remove helmet in disgust then strapping back up casually after flag

Yep there's a handful of people that post absolute nonsense just to get some attention. Sorry I'm not so stupid to try and get in a full debate with them. That emoji does the job and it's enough. Now I've definitely given you enough attention, don't expect a response.

Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Yep. Getting a little iffy with Trey. Brock's field awareness makes Trey look like he's never played. If Brock literally doesn't play any better we're a 10 game winner, yearly with a good/great D.
What an amazing twist. They can't be happy at all back east but, we've just stolen the narrative for the entire NFL with Brock. He was one of the lead stories on CNN😎
Share 49ersWebzone