Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Brock Purdy>>>>> Jimmy Knee and G league Trey

Captain Obvious

Cute like your countdowns to nothing.

just trying to change the subject

I don't recall anyone arguing Purdy wasn't the obvious starter or that Jimmy G should move on. Kid has been awesome.

Purdy is sweet! I'm just worried about health and if the right side of the line will be able to protect him for the whole season
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 25, 2023 at 12:16 PM ]

Captain Obvious

I don't recall anyone arguing Purdy wasn't the obvious starter or that Jimmy G should move on. Kid has been awesome.

Purdy is sweet! I'm just worried about health and if the right side of the line will be able to protect him for the whole season

Colton needs to improve and fast!!

Captain Obvious

Same as me, please stay healthy!

I also have zero hate for Trey. I dont get people talking down on him. he did nothing wrong, but get hurt. Now I hate the cowboys so he's in purgatory for me atm lol

I'm hoping as mckivitz & Burford get more reps together, they will get better chemistry and improve. They've def been the weak link but they've also had some extremely difficult d lines to go up against - Rams, Pitt, & Giants all have all pro/pro bowl players on their line.

im hoping that when we play Philly, the DT they took from Georgia in the first is burnt out. No way he's in proper shape to last an entire season right now. Lol reminds me of what happened to Drake last season, nice start - but struggled to finish as the wear and tear on his body of a long season.
cock sturdy
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
There's still posters who are defending Trey Lance?! Lol weird

There are still posters that haven't moved on from Trey Lance. Sad

Now do Buckner.

Lot's of dudes hung up on their ex-girlfriends still.

These are the same dudes that thought Jimmy was the greatest thing since Montana but their awfully quiet about him now. Instead they need to randomly keep bringing up Trey that's currently a 3rd string lol. Weird coping mechanism.

Glad we have Purdy, he's definitely better than both those QBs and is on a path to be great.

Not a single Jimmy fan compared him to Montana. Only the miserable fans that put him to an unfair standard who complain about "almost INTs" and where balls are placed on game winning tds

again, nice try.

Your boy is gone. Get over it. Go be a raiders fan if you care so much that people say bad things about Jimmy. I'll buy you some tissues as well.

Says the one who gets upset when someone says something about the cowboys third string QB

im just responding to one of your many fabrications

Lolol making up s**t again -- fail lol. Don't care about Trey, he was a bust here which sucks bc we spent all that for him but he was a bust. Thankfully we got Purdy.

Let me know where u want me to send your tissues to.

You spent years replying " " to anyone that didn't having anything favorable to say about Trey. And you still hang around his thread posting random haircut pics. No need to hide it, this is how I picture you watching Brock Purdy on Sunday's knowing you spent far too much time and energy defending Trey Lance

Of course lmao I am a 49ers fan. You are a Jimmy fan. I wanted to see the guy we spent 3 picks on succeed bc that means 49ers will succeed. And lol at posting a haircut pic that's all you have?? What a child lol

Now we have Purdy who has the ability to be a great QB something we haven't had since Joe and Steve. Your meme is garbage bc your mad that not everyone thinks like u and your other couple of buddies that wanted nothing to do with Lance bc he was replacing sweet lil Jimmy.

Love Purdy. You fail again kid. Go to the raiders forum pls. Although I'm sure you already have an account on there telling everyone how great Jimmy is and everything else is the reason for their bad play 😂
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Sep 25, 2023 at 12:28 PM ]
Of course lmao I am a 49ers fan. You are a Jimmy fan. I wanted to see the guy we spent 3 picks on succeed bc that means 49ers will succeed. And lol at posting a haircut pic that's all you have?? What a child lol

Now we have Purdy who has the ability to be a great QB something we haven't had since Joe and Steve. Your meme is garbage bc your mad that not everyone thinks like u and your other couple of buddies that wanted nothing to do with Lance bc he was replacing sweet lil Jimmy.

Love Purdy. You fail again kid. Go to the raiders forum pls. Although I'm sure you already have an account on there telling everyone how great Jimmy is and everything else is the reason for their bad play 😂

It's not Trey fans vs Purdy fans. Never has been on this site. It's just butthurt Jimmy fans being wrong about him projecting on everyone else. The Trey "fans" outside of 2 guys were just people who wanted him to be given a shot and hoped he'd succeed. He was and he failed so we move on to the better option. Doesn't mean that better option should be immune from criticism. But Purdy is showing he's the guy we were waiting for and has been a massive improvement on everyone else.

Lets get him to the Jeff Garcia level before we start the Joe and Steve talk.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
There's still posters who are defending Trey Lance?! Lol weird

There are still posters that haven't moved on from Trey Lance. Sad

Now do Buckner.

Lot's of dudes hung up on their ex-girlfriends still.

These are the same dudes that thought Jimmy was the greatest thing since Montana but their awfully quiet about him now. Instead they need to randomly keep bringing up Trey that's currently a 3rd string lol. Weird coping mechanism.

Glad we have Purdy, he's definitely better than both those QBs and is on a path to be great.

Not a single Jimmy fan compared him to Montana. Only the miserable fans that put him to an unfair standard who complain about "almost INTs" and where balls are placed on game winning tds

again, nice try.

Your boy is gone. Get over it. Go be a raiders fan if you care so much that people say bad things about Jimmy. I'll buy you some tissues as well.

Says the one who gets upset when someone says something about the cowboys third string QB

im just responding to one of your many fabrications

Lolol making up s**t again -- fail lol. Don't care about Trey, he was a bust here which sucks bc we spent all that for him but he was a bust. Thankfully we got Purdy.

Let me know where u want me to send your tissues to.

You spent years replying " " to anyone that didn't having anything favorable to say about Trey. And you still hang around his thread posting random haircut pics. No need to hide it, this is how I picture you watching Brock Purdy on Sunday's knowing you spent far too much time and energy defending Trey Lance

Lol… I'll add to this. Gore was criticizing the shtick that is acting like people hate Purdy, which is relevant to this thread and has nothing to do with Trey.
whats a good beer to drink while watching purdy highlights?

I like Jimmy, Trey, Alex, Kap, Shaun Hill and enjoyed their time here. Right now I am 100% behind Purdy and am ecstatic about his future. He just might be the long term solution. I understand that they, the guys before all have limitations but instead of constantly crying about it, I enjoyed what each brought.

With that said...

I'm 100% a Sudfield and Darnold the career bust that hasn't accomplished anything yet he's beloved, hater. Darnold is a career loser with 55+ games and sure he will be serviceable, he's not more than serviceable.

I personally just wish people would admit where they stand instead of deny it. Some here spend every second being negative then acting like they are partial while they never were. I will never understand the fun in constantly hating Jimmy because he didn't throw the ball far and feed peoples thurst for fantasy stats. I will never understand the hate for Kap not turning the corner and becoming a super star. Or how people hated Alex for simply existing because he bent his knee when he threw the ball and had small hands. No joke... People initially hated Alex because of his hand size lol. People hate Trey because he didn't perfome in 4 starts which honestly was the dumbest sports argument I have ever seen. Sorry but that's true.

I dunno... I as much as anyone want to win a SB. I was 9 in 1994 and none of my other sports team have won anything since. It truly blows... But still, I'm not going to sit and whine about our QB's and just be miserable like many here were. It just seems pointless to even watch if life is that bad.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Sep 25, 2023 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
I like Jimmy, Trey, Alex, Kap, Shaun Hill and enjoyed their time here. Right now I am 100% behind Purdy and am ecstatic about his future. He just might be the long term solution. I understand that they, the guys before all have limitations but instead of constantly crying about it, I enjoyed what each brought.

With that said...

I'm 100% a Sudfield and Darnold the career bust that hasn't accomplished anything yet he's beloved, hater. Darnold is a career loser with 55+ games and sure he will be serviceable, he's not more than serviceable.

I personally just wish people would admit where they stand instead of deny it. Some here spend every second being negative then acting like they are partial while they never were. I will never understand the fun in constantly hating Jimmy because he didn't throw the ball far and feed peoples thurst for fantasy stats. I will never understand the hate for Kap not turning the corner and becoming a super star. Or how people hated Alex for simply existing because he bent his knee when he threw the ball and had small hands. No joke... People initially hated Alex because of his hand size lol. People hate Trey because he didn't perfome in 4 starts which honestly was the dumbest sports argument I have ever seen. Sorry but that's true.

I dunno... I as much as anyone want to win a SB. I was 9 in 1994 and none of my other sports team have won anything since. It truly blows... But still, I'm not going to sit and whine about our QB's and just be miserable like many here were. It just seems pointless to even watch if life is that bad.

Because some people are mature enough to acknowledge the difference between their rooting interest and their objective analysis… and some are clearly not.

My favorite beer is in season. Sam Adams Octoberfest.

The beauty of Brock Purdy is that you can be sober and enjoy his highlights.
Share 49ersWebzone