Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
There's still posters who are defending Trey Lance?! Lol weird

There are still posters that haven't moved on from Trey Lance. Sad

Now do Buckner.

Lot's of dudes hung up on their ex-girlfriends still.

These are the same dudes that thought Jimmy was the greatest thing since Montana but their awfully quiet about him now. Instead they need to randomly keep bringing up Trey that's currently a 3rd string lol. Weird coping mechanism.

Glad we have Purdy, he's definitely better than both those QBs and is on a path to be great.

Not a single Jimmy fan compared him to Montana. Only the miserable fans that put him to an unfair standard who complain about "almost INTs" and where balls are placed on game winning tds

again, nice try.

Your boy is gone. Get over it. Go be a raiders fan if you care so much that people say bad things about Jimmy. I'll buy you some tissues as well.

Says the one who gets upset when someone says something about the cowboys third string QB

im just responding to one of your many fabrications

Lolol making up s**t again -- fail lol. Don't care about Trey, he was a bust here which sucks bc we spent all that for him but he was a bust. Thankfully we got Purdy.

Let me know where u want me to send your tissues to.

You spent years replying " " to anyone that didn't having anything favorable to say about Trey. And you still hang around his thread posting random haircut pics. No need to hide it, this is how I picture you watching Brock Purdy on Sunday's knowing you spent far too much time and energy defending Trey Lance

Of course lmao I am a 49ers fan. You are a Jimmy fan. I wanted to see the guy we spent 3 picks on succeed bc that means 49ers will succeed. And lol at posting a haircut pic that's all you have?? What a child lol

Now we have Purdy who has the ability to be a great QB something we haven't had since Joe and Steve. Your meme is garbage bc your mad that not everyone thinks like u and your other couple of buddies that wanted nothing to do with Lance bc he was replacing sweet lil Jimmy.

Love Purdy. You fail again kid. Go to the raiders forum pls. Although I'm sure you already have an account on there telling everyone how great Jimmy is and everything else is the reason for their bad play 😂

And you don't see how you contradict yourself? so it's ok to root for Trey because the Niners spent several first round picks on him without actually proving he can be a franchise qb but it's not ok to root for the qb who won a lot of games while he was here. I like Jimmy despite his flaws, and so did alot of the players here. sucks we never won a Super Bowl with him but glad they got Purdy

you call people who don't agree with you Jimmy fans who need to root for the Raiders, but I'm the child 😂 I see you've come along way since your "" who doesn't agree with me days.

No I don't see the contradiction. One QB was here for 5 years and we've seen him enough and he obviously wasn't the QB we wanted him to be (sorry that still upsets u).

I didn't come along way either, I've been posting on here since 2006 so sometimes you learn to not debate with the morons and trolls and I preferred a simple emoji lol.

I was a huge Jimmy fan early on, I've said it before and I'll say it again, his ACL injury messed up him big time. Legs are a big part of your throwing and when you can't trust to plant your foot and throw it's going to affect your game unless you have that PM/Allen arm. He

Seen enough of Jimmy, didn't see Trey that much and we drafted him very high so of course we should give him a chance. Obviously it didn't work out, he didn't improve enough and he's a bust. Difference is I can admit to it while you guys still cry about Jimmy and hated Lance from the start bc you were butt hurt that the team was moving on from Jimmy. You're a Jimmy fan, I'm a Niner fan.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Sep 25, 2023 at 3:55 PM ]
No I don't see the contradiction. One QB was here for 5 years and we've seen him enough and he obviously wasn't the QB we wanted him to be (sorry that still upsets u).

I was a huge Jimmy fan early on, I've said it before and I'll say it again, his ACL injury messed up him big time. Legs are a big part of your throwing and when you can't trust to plant your foot and throw it's going to affect your game unless you have that PM/Allen arm. He

Seen enough of Jimmy, didn't see Trey that much and we drafted him very high so of course we should give him a chance. Obviously it didn't work out, he didn't improve enough and he's a bust. Difference is I can admit to it while you guys still cry about Jimmy and hated Lance from the start bc you were butt hurt that the team was moving on from Jimmy. You're a Jimmy fan, I'm a Niner fan.

He was looking pretty shaky before that injury. I honestly don't think he struggles because of physical limitations, including post ACL. It's the brain game that holds him back.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

He was looking pretty shaky before that injury. I honestly don't think he struggles because of physical limitations, including post ACL. It's the brain game that holds him back.

The reason why I'm so much more confident in Brock's small sample size in comparison to jimmys is because Jimmy didn't run our offense in those 5 games. He was essentially playing backyard football, once he was asked to run the system - he looked significantly worse, even before the ACL injury.

brock has done all of this while operating kyles system and reading defenses, it's a very different sample size. Brock also adjusts much better than jimmy, he learns from his mistakes and improves. Jimmy just would do the same thing over and over again and if it worked, it worked. If not, he would just turn it over and smile. Lol
2023 Brock Purdy vs 2022 Brock Purdy

2023 2022
Comp% 67.0 67.0
YPA 8.1 8.1
ADoT 7.4 7.0
1stD% 41.7 40.6
3rdD% 40.7 47.9
TD% 4.4 7.7
BTT% 2.1 1.7
INT% 0.0 2.4
TWP% 3.7 3.5
Sack% 14.6 18.0
Originally posted by YACBros85:

2023 2022
Comp% 67.0 67.0
YPA 8.1 8.1
ADoT 7.4 7.0
1stD% 41.7 40.6
3rdD% 40.7 47.9
TD% 4.4 7.7
BTT% 2.1 1.7
INT% 0.0 2.4
TWP% 3.7 3.5
Sack% 14.6 18.0

look at that TD percentage regressing, what a chump
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Lol. That was actually a thing in conversations here. Crazy.

2023 2022
Comp% 67.0 67.0
YPA 8.1 8.1
ADoT 7.4 7.0
1stD% 41.7 40.6
3rdD% 40.7 47.9
TD% 4.4 7.7
BTT% 2.1 1.7
INT% 0.0 2.4
TWP% 3.7 3.5
Sack% 14.6 18.0

So much for that regression some people were talking about. Mainly Trey fans

I'm curious what it would be if he hit 1-2 of those touchdowns in the rams game. Lol it's three games, so a few pass attempts skews it pretty well, I'm sure.

Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by elguapo:
10-yard splits:

Brock Purdy: 1.55
Josh Allen: 1.60
Patrick Mahomes: 1.65
Christian McCaffrey: 1.55
Saquon Barkley: 1.54
DeSean Jackson: 1.53
Tyreek Hill: 1.50

Again, this makes Brock Purdy easily a top 10 qb that can get out of would be sacks and make plays off schedule. So many points are scored bc of this. Not all McCaffery's addition. Otherwise they would be sacks and punts vs points.

Lol his 10 yard split is incredible when you see who it aligns with. I didn't know Mahomes was that fast either, explains why he is so difficult to sack

Yup. He has got to be one of the toughest guys to sack. Elite imo

I'm curious what it would be if he hit 1-2 of those touchdowns in the rams game. Lol it's three games, so a few pass attempts skews it pretty well, I'm sure.

If he hit on one of those, it would be 5.4%. If he hit on 2 of those, it would be 6.5%.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Sep 25, 2023 at 4:31 PM ]

If he hit on one of those, it would be 5.4%. If he hit on 2 of those, it would be 6.5%.

dis maf gai

2023 2022
Comp% 67.0 67.0
YPA 8.1 8.1
ADoT 7.4 7.0
1stD% 41.7 40.6
3rdD% 40.7 47.9
TD% 4.4 7.7
BTT% 2.1 1.7
INT% 0.0 2.4
TWP% 3.7 3.5
Sack% 14.6 18.0

Be efficient. B-E efficient.
10-yard splits:

Brock Purdy: 1.55
Josh Allen: 1.60
Patrick Mahomes: 1.65
Christian McCaffrey: 1.55
Saquon Barkley: 1.54
DeSean Jackson: 1.53
Tyreek Hill: 1.50

Again, this makes Brock Purdy easily a top 10 qb that can get out of would be sacks and make plays off schedule. So many points are scored bc of this. Not all McCaffery's addition. Otherwise they would be sacks and punts vs points.

Lol his 10 yard split is incredible when you see who it aligns with. I didn't know Mahomes was that fast either, explains why he is so difficult to sack

Yup. He has got to be one of the toughest guys to sack. Elite imo

Brock is 11th in the league this season in pressure to sack rate at 14.6%.
Share 49ersWebzone