LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 183 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont want to see Brock Purdy unless we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. If and when this happens, Kyle better not keep running Jimmy out there.

I agree.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If he were to be named the starter I wouldn't hate it tbh

What's the worst that could happen? We score less than 10 points? We turn it over four times instead of three? We gift-wrap two safeties instead of one? And just lose even harder somehow?

Last year people thought this when were 3-5. Relax lol..and let the season play out.
Lol
WE WANT BROCK

WE WANT BROCK
Fans already giving up after week 3. Lol this fan base.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Fans already giving up after week 3. Lol this fan base.

After 1 game of Brock...

WE WANT BENKURT
WE WANT BENKURT
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
WE WANT BROCK

WE WANT BROCK

We? No, WE don't.
Give him the keys.
Originally posted by father49er:
I dont want to see Brock Purdy unless we are mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. If and when this happens, Kyle better not keep running Jimmy out there.

I agree.

Did you see how useless Jimmy2picks was out there???? Jimmy is done.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
WE WANT BROCK

WE WANT BROCK

Originally posted by father49er:

I agree.

If we start out 1 and 5 but still mathematically alive i want Purdy in there.
just start him, our season is done
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
If we start out 1 and 5 but still mathematically alive i want Purdy in there.

I don't know where I would stand if that were to happen. But I cannot see Kyle making that move.
When Jimmy gets his annual injury, Purdy will come in. If he shows anything at all, he finished the season.
Purdy has a very good chance to play this year. Pretty crazy to think about me irrelevant starting for the 49ers but Jimmys history and how horrible he looked this week I wouldn't bet against it
Share 49ersWebzone