Shop Find 49ers gear online
TOTAL

DEFENSIVE

DOMINANCE
BCB
3 TDs
0 INTs

Purdy EXPOSED
295yds 3TDs. Got replaced by Darnold. Fraud....
"Yeah but…..there's so many WTF throws." Still expecting this comment from the haters.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Gonna be a rough week for the Purdy haters.
Originally posted by 49erF90:
"Yeah but…..there's so many WTF throws." Still expecting this comment from the haters.

like the first td lol

they never stop whining
In fairness, I noticed how Purdy's don't give a f$&@k attitude stood out in this game. He was looking all the time for the big time play, there was almost 0 chunk or dink and dunk in his game today even when he had all these pass rushers in front of him and he's going to get a hit him no matter what. He takes the hit but he also completes the big play. Awesome!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
In fairness, I noticed how Purdy's don't give a f$&@k attitude stood out in this game. He was looking all the time for the big time play, there was almost 0 chunk or dink and dunk in his game today even when he had all these pass rushers in front of him and he's going to get a hit him no matter what. He takes the hit but he also completes the big play. Awesome!

Ice in his veins.

Originally posted by Furlow:

Ice in his veins.

Deebo was signaling this during the game

that or he wants to shoot up with brock
Can't wait to hear what bs the Purdy haters in the media have to say this week. Brock is him!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Fabulous throw with a collapsed pocket. That was a dime. Wow.

It was a beauty.

Lot of improv throws too.

Really happy to see him play a real good one.

Great throws and big zero in the INT column.
Maybe Brock needs to farm more often...
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by Furlow:

Ice in his veins.

Deebo was signaling this during the game

that or he wants to shoot up with brock

Lol I didn't see that. Awesome
Share 49ersWebzone