There are 168 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe Brock needs to farm more often...

Sneak farming simulator on the playbook tablet.
As long as we're not trailing in the 2nd half, he's great. Just need to make sure we're not playing in any close games, so that he doesn't feel the need to press.
I knew BP was gunna come back fully hard ..love u always ❤️
Played great. Good to know that he didn't let the previous games get to him. Looked just like the Purdy we all know and love.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
As long as we're not trailing in the 2nd half, he's great. Just need to make sure we're not playing in any close games, so that he doesn't feel the need to press.

lol, how miserable it must be to have to qualify every good moment with such petty b******t. Glad I don't live in your world.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
The real deal
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
ruh roh

ruh roh indeed, for the opposing team.
Originally posted by Chance:

lol, how miserable it must be to have to qualify every good moment with such petty b******t. Glad I don't live in your world.

i thought you muted him lol
Ok he finally got his Mojo back. Hopefully he doesn't lose it again.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Ok he finally got his Mojo back. Hopefully he doesn't lose it again.

Well if the defense goes to s**t again...

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I went to, but couldn't decide who to unmute in his place.

i muted him and its glorious

Lol

It's not being miserable. He played great today. It's just that the questions about him that came out of the 3 straight losses (5 turnovers when we were trailing by 7 points or less) haven't been answered by 1 dominant win where we were never really challenged.
i muted him and its glorious

Me too but I wasn't logged in.
Share 49ersWebzone