LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 145 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I did my deed for today lolol
Sometimes you gotta take a shot and make a play.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sometimes you gotta take a shot and make a play.

1st and 10 in the redzone on the first drive of the game is generally not that moment. On the flip side you can also overcome a mistake in that spot.

It was a bad decision and a good throw. He's learning, and while that's happening he's already a good QB.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
You just have to live with Brock's risky throws. You don't put up 30+ by turtling up. Sucks when it doesn't work out but what can you say

Yep..BP doesn't turtle up like some some un*ircumcis*d pe*is in -50 below weather..it's all out..Brock HARD..deal with it lolol

BCB
[ Edited by Montana on Nov 12, 2023 at 6:12 PM ]
Originally posted by OwensRAC:
Jeff Garcia was so good that he was cut in 2004.

You guys want to talk about Jimmy on the Raiders? Did you ever see Garcia on the Browns or the Lions?

Andy Reid took Garcia to the playoffs, not the other way around.

The 2019 49ers don't sniff a Super Bowl appearance with Garcia bouncing around and throwing balls at players' feet.

Scrappy backup game manager. Jimmy was threading needles on slants in 2019.

What about Garcia on the Eagles or the Buccaneers (which was after Detroit and Cleveland)?

35 touchdowns and 12 picks in 30 starts doesn't fit your narrative huh?
Originally posted by Furlow:
Kyle can pound sand too lol. He's such a tight ass.

I gotta say..you're right on the tight ass part..kinda what I was thinking. Brock..very much not a tight ass but not careless at the same time. Again..I like the play.

I mean his "worst decision as a Niner?" GTFOH with that nonsense. The INT at the goal line last game was far worse. Many other incompletions, INT's, missed opportunities. This is Kyle's way of extinguishing any hype that his players get. It's absurd and weird. Such a control freak.

Yeah he probably did not mention sh*t about kittle running the wrong route on that play did he.

The back left of the endzone was wide the fck open and where kittle should have been.

Instead he faded back to the middle and brought a defender with him and Brock through it into two niners and two defenders.

If he had run the route properly it would have been wide th fck open back left of the endzone easy pitch and catch...

No backwards throw back across his body for Brock...

He throws dimes. He throws touchdowns and wins games too.

• Koldo
  • Veteran

"In Brock we trust"
  • bud49
  • Veteran

That's a type of move a Mahomes or Josh Allen makes. Not saying Brock is either one of them just saying that is the type of adlib play those two QB's do.

Yep..BP doesn't turtle up like some some un*ircumcis*d pe*is in -50 below weather..it's all out..Brock HARD..deal with it lolol

BCB

• Furlow
  • Veteran
You just have to live with Brock's risky throws. You don't put up 30+ by turtling up. Sucks when it doesn't work out but what can you say

This would have been 10x a better response from Kyle.
  • bud49
  • Veteran

This would have been 10x a better response from Kyle.

[ Edited by bud49 on Nov 12, 2023 at 6:53 PM ]
30 pt Brock is back!
Originally posted by Second2Nunley:
30 pt Brock is back!

and notice so was TW
Share 49ersWebzone