LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 215 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Bwock Pwerdy gona fwow da footbaw all over? Bwock gonna be the MVP of da league?

Bruh if you're gonna do a mock baby voice you need to spell it with a w instead of an r, like Puwdy or some equivalent.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Lololol

Just think if Joe Buck officiated the Jags game...how many times would he have said, "electric" lolol

How much you wanna make a bet Joe Buck could officiate the Jags game over them mountains?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

But he doesn't have a Big Strawng Arwwmm.

Bottom 3 arm talent.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ok but like he almost threw a pick in the endzone, ya it was a TD but it was scary

Originally posted by sick9erfan:
Bwock Pwerdy gona fwow da footbaw all over? Bwock gonna be the MVP of da league?

Heez the MVP of my hawert ❤️

Srsly, the throw to Kittle was one of the best I have seen in the years I have been watching football.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
To me this dispels the notion of Brock having a weak arm. He does generate most of his torque from his lower body, but this throw was all arm.

The torque generates the power. He doesn't take the traditional step most people associate with throws that require power, but the body is still powering the throw. Tom Brady and even James G had good examples of this.

This was huge.

Clutch play that will be forgotten.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
After the Ambry Thomas TD taken away. It was 3rd and 9 about to be 3&out, Brock dropped a dime to Aiyuk on the right sideline with 2 defenders on him. No margin for errors. Most underrated throw by Brock of the game.

I remember that play when it happened, it was huge. Can't go 3 and out after that debacle of a TD we reversed. Especially since we didn't score on the previous turnovers.

Great play. I still think that the TD throw to kittle was the most impressive, because he was under so much pressure. But both were awesome plays and huge.
Purdy just threw it up on the TD. There have been so many more and a lot more difficult passes from him

Holy s**t lol

This was huge.

Was a really nice throw. Was also good to see they had more than one open option on the play (Deebo), as JTO pointed out. Dude was gushing over it considering he can pretty critical of Kyle's dropback passing scheme(s)
How much you wanna make a bet Joe Buck could officiate the Jags game over them mountains?

This was huge.

It will be forever etched into my soul

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
After the Ambry Thomas TD taken away. It was 3rd and 9 about to be 3&out, Brock dropped a dime to Aiyuk on the right sideline with 2 defenders on him. No margin for errors. Most underrated throw by Brock of the game.

I remember that play when it happened, it was huge. Can't go 3 and out after that debacle of a TD we reversed. Especially since we didn't score on the previous turnovers.

Great play. I still think that the TD throw to kittle was the most impressive, because he was under so much pressure. But both were awesome plays and huge.
Purdy just threw it up on the TD. There have been so many more and a lot more difficult passes from him

Holy s**t lol

To 49AllTheTime, that play showed an absolutely elite understanding of what the defense was doing, top of the line vision. That's QBing at it's absolute best, my dude. And throw itself was elite.

This was huge.

this is not an underrated throw lol

it was elite
To 49AllTheTime, that play showed an absolutely elite understanding of what the defense was doing, top of the line vision. That's QBing at it's absolute best, my dude. And throw itself was elite.

I think he had to be referencing the 1st TD, not the Kittle one. Probably (hopefully) just a mistake.*
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Nov 13, 2023 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

I think he had to be referencing the 1st TD, not the Kittle one. Probably (hopefully) just a mistake.*
Nope. 1v1 no safety help. Throw it up and let Kittle do the rest

like I said there have been a lot more difficult throws made, a lot more
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

This was huge.

this is not an underrated throw lol

it was elite
Like this one. This throw is true definition of a dime
Share 49ersWebzone