There are 271 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Are you done? First you say a punter and now you say a guard or a fullback? LOL

There will never be a circumstance where anyone who plays those positions could be the most valuable player in the league. Period.

Multiple fullbacks and one kicker have won the MVP award but it has been awhile.and the K won in '82.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Nov 15, 2023 at 6:30 AM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
For this season Brock missed his opportunity in those three losses to really inject himself into the conversation seriously. Maybe he'll have another opportunity in similar fashion later this season, though we don't actually want that as fans of the team.

Playoffs and Super Bowl do not factor in the award.

Agreed. Idc if he wins mvp or not but I feel like he missed the boat with his performance in those three games. Although, he could ball out the rest of the season and potentially win it - I feel like it's the most wide open it's been in a long time. Maybe CMC has a better chance.

i just care about the team gelling and playing their best ball towards the end of the season, going into the playoffs.

Ruh roh
Originally posted by 9moon:
DARN media's now using may given B-ROCK STEADY PURDY nickname !!!

you gotta put a (c) on there
that means, they can't nick it

©
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 15, 2023 at 9:26 AM ]
Compared to other beat writers, Cohn's articles are so s**tty. They're just contrived ideas or click bait opinions and nothing informative or helpful. I regret clicking on SI every time expecting something different. The latest Purdy article was no exception
[ Edited by Youngone on Nov 15, 2023 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Are you done? First you say a punter and now you say a guard or a fullback? LOL

There will never be a circumstance where anyone who plays those positions could be the most valuable player in the league. Period.

Right and the reality is there will be very few circumstances where a QB isn't, especially in this current version of the NFL.

That is exactly my point. And I don't believe we need any chances to the awards

Don't know why Steve Wallaces was so rude.

I am sorry if it came off as rude, but we were talking about the MVP award and you brought up a punter. Cmon man.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Multiple fullbacks and one kicker have won the MVP award but it has been awhile.and the K won in '82.

How many teams in the NFL use a fullback these days? Very few. How many teams in the NFL use a fullback the way teams were using them when some won MVPs? Zero.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Ruh roh

For what reason exactly?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
For what reason exactly?

they speculate he's the mobile PS guy to give our D a Hurts impersonation
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
For what reason exactly?

For the Tush Push?

For what reason exactly?

For the Tush Push?

RPO shenanigans
guy can move
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

old enough to remember when ppl called Martz drunk cuz he was absolutely on the nose with his evaluation of Lance
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Martz has always said really good things about him. He continues to do so over time.
old enough to remember when ppl called Martz drunk cuz he was absolutely on the nose with his evaluation of Lance

The good ole days, lol
Share 49ersWebzone