Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 373 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
let's discuss ball, not ad homs, which you do frequently, I'm talking ball and MM who was on the nose about Lance, and likely about BP tho I haven't viewed his BP take yet

Which is exactly the point of my first post, you agreed with MM's take because it was negative about Lance, not because it was an accurate summary of Trey's issues.... and now you know you will admittingly agree with his BP take before you see it, just because you know it will be positive.

Was this was the poster who said Lance would be an MVP candidate?

lol, hey I saw someone last week say Chase Young would get 20 snaps, and 10 sacks, let's recognize what we are reading, shall we?
let's discuss ball, not ad homs, which you do frequently, I'm talking ball and MM who was on the nose about Lance, and likely about BP tho I haven't viewed his BP take yet

Which is exactly the point of my first post, you agreed with MM's take because it was negative about Lance, not because it was an accurate summary of Trey's issues.... and now you know you will admittingly agree with his BP take before you see it, just because you know it will be positive.

i agreed with it cuz it was accurate, the better question is why did you argue against it?
perhaps you argued against it (even tho it was true) cuz it went against your narrative at the time.. and you assume I am doing what you are, cuz you're doing it to begin with. This is known as projection...

my only agenda is reality, watching games and providing my opinion of what I am viewing, and NFL can change week to week. I'm not afraid of changing my opinion, as the facts / play dictates..

you may notice, I'm not blindly praising BP, I was a lil critical of his game including the ball floated into a crowd. and eating a couple losses vs blitz, instead of recognizing blitz, and ball out of his hands.
So you admit to blindly praising of other players
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So you admit to blindly praising of other players

no, I don't.. i mean that's a way to read it, a wrong way, but a way

i agreed with it cuz it was accurate, the better question is why did you argue against it?
perhaps you argued against it (even tho it was true) cuz it went against your narrative at the time.. and you assume I am doing what you are, cuz you're doing it to begin with. This is known as projection...

my only agenda is reality, watching games and providing my opinion of what I am viewing, and NFL can change week to week. I'm not afraid of changing my opinion, as the facts / play dictates..

you may notice, I'm not blindly praising BP, I was a lil critical of his game including the ball floated into a crowd. and eating a couple losses vs blitz, instead of recognizing blitz, and ball out of his hands.

You've never cared to accurately portray my narrative, or anyone else's mind you.

You're the one that called me a hater on multiple occasions with no evidence, show me where I did the same.

There's a reason so many people come at you like I do, and it's not because of those people, it's because of YOU.

lol, hey I saw someone last week say Chase Young would get 20 snaps, and 10 sacks, let's recognize what we are reading, shall we?

Well I couldn't remember. So you did say Lance would be a legit MVP candidate right? And I don't recall it being tongue in cheek

Well I couldn't remember. So you did say Lance would be a legit MVP candidate right? And I don't recall it being tongue in cheek

40 TDs 4000+ yards and MVP

🤣
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

This is a good breakdown.

Thanks, enjoyed some of these breakdowns. BP's awareness and accuracy are just so good.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

🤣

now it's all coming back to me . Thanks

🤣

O/u him surpassing those numbers in his career?
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
40 TDs 4000 yards and MVP

????

O/u him surpassing those numbers in his career?

under, this generations Akili Smith

Is it just me or did Brocks throws looked like they had a bit more zip than usual?
SO thankful for Brocks' accuracy .

I'm glad we don't have to have Brandon Lloyd type receivers that have to bend backwards to make a catch on a wonky pass.
Jimmy G's floaters would make my heart stop sometimes.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 15, 2023 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Is it just me or did Brocks throws looked like they had a bit more zip than usual?

his arm talent is underrated
Originally posted by gold49digger:

his arm talent is underrated

It is. People described his arm like it was Shaun Hills. It's enough to make every throw, plus he can throw from multiple arm angles in different pressure situations. It's still wild to me that he was almost a udfa. He should've went higher, but glad he didn't.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

This is a good breakdown.

Thanks, enjoyed some of these breakdowns. BP's awareness and accuracy are just so good.

Chase Daniel has the best ones IMO. The most accurate. Mike Martz doesn't do full breakdowns but he always says great things about Purdy.
Share 49ersWebzone