There are 164 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When BP passed the eye test for me last year..not only did he pass..I was literally dumbfounded. When ya know, ya know. 😏
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Did Geno smith get hurt today?

Drew Lock finished the game.

Actually, Geno came back in for their last drive and got them into long FG range.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Wonder if he can re-assert himself in the MVP talks.

no one is running away with it

LOL Big Balls Brock Hahaha omg

im putting this in here cause I think Brock is a big part of this. We had a great culture before him but I think it's better and more stable/confident now because the qb position is solidified. It's going to make it possible to keep guys like young when we would typically probably be priced out. I'm still hopeful he takes a slight haircut to stay with us.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Lmao that's a classic. You can see why the guys love him. Has a great sense of humor

Lmao that's a classic. You can see why the guys love him. Has a great sense of humor

My favorite new gif haha

Big cock n balls brock

Gotta love that he plays with passion and confidence.
His fiancé blushed and sleep well tonight

im putting this in here cause I think Brock is a big part of this. We had a great culture before him but I think it's better and more stable/confident now because the qb position is solidified. It's going to make it possible to keep guys like young when we would typically probably be priced out. I'm still hopeful he takes a slight haircut to stay with us.

Stop talking about cutting his hair lol

I love the exchange between Hitner and Chase❤️
I love how Brock is lowkey cocky. Kinda like maverick from top gun
He is him.
Will he crack the top 20 in that whats his face QB ranking?
Originally posted by Montana:

Stop talking about cutting his hair lol

I love the exchange between Hitner and Chase❤️

I just want one of his predator dreads :( he can keep the rest.

yeah, you can see how it hit young as he was saying it because he just looked down and was nodding his head. Dude is finally ENJOYING what it's like to play great ball AND have fun while doing it. I'm happy for him and love the addition. We have an awesome team.

we are about to dominate seattle, Philly, AND seattle again. Can't wait.
Share 49ersWebzone