There are 278 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
That's true of almost every QB on any team in the NFL.

Not a lot of room for you to work tonight, lol.

Tonight is no different than any other. No opinion that someone had about Brock coming in to this game, either positive or negative, should change based on what we saw today.

*qb accomplishes something no other qb has accomplished in franchise history (especially one with multiple HOF QBs). He also does something that's only happened 23 times in nfl history (perfect passer rating while throwing 25+ attempts in the game). *

not including all the other special things he done and continues to do.. lmao wild.

i have respect for NY because he was able to eventually come to the other side and be won over, aka keep an open mind. It's ridiculous to not be excited and think more positive about a guy after this performance (especially compounded with his entire body of work).

Little adversity Brock had in those 3 games exposed how some truly feel. For some reason it overshadowed all the good work he put in leading up to it. Now, they are waiting for the Seahawks, Eagles, Ravens games to be talking again.

say it louder for the guys in the back!
It's pretty apparent at this point that this kid gives zero f**ks about blitz happy defenses.
Wait till he gets a full offseason and TC to really prepare.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
I still wanna see some 4th Quarter comeback victories on his resume with us

I have no doubt he'll attack those like he attacked his deep ball accuracy
Brock rturning mediocre game plans and play calls into gold. Its all brock.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
It's pretty apparent at this point that this kid gives zero f**ks about blitz happy defenses.

Just don't leave the opposing defenses best pass rusher unblocked.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Elite, or nah?

When you do something that's been done 80 times ever in the history of the NFL, I'd say that is pretty elite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_quarterbacks_who_have_posted_a_perfect_passer_rating

what I don't get, is he was nearly 100% vs Arz, why was that not a perfect rating?

20/21 and he kinda threw it away for the incomplete, iirc

so he had 2 perfect games, basically

It takes into account yards per attempt and touchdowns per attempt. INT's drag it down as well.
At his current pace - Brock is projected to finish with
4.5K passing yards
31 passing touchdowns
9 interceptions
70.2% completion
4 rushing touchdowns.

not too shabby.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Brock rturning mediocre game plans and play calls into gold. Its all brock.

sure bud 👍
i love how Brock has managed to keep his INT low while still improving his touchdowns. That was probably the one stat I was most concerned about. I didn't think he would do bad or anything, just was hoping he could keep it under control, which he has.

he's managed a 3.1-1 TD/INT ration, which is great.

say it louder for the guys in the back!

Bump.
i love how Brock has managed to keep his INT low while still improving his touchdowns. That was probably the one stat I was most concerned about. I didn't think he would do bad or anything, just was hoping he could keep it under control, which he has.

he's managed a 3.1-1 TD/INT ration, which is great.

and when purdy throws a pick all his haters collectively say "see! told you!"
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Just don't leave the opposing defenses best pass rusher unblocked.

Yeah.... that doesn't work.
Share 49ersWebzone