LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 229 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Did anyone see the OJ Simpson is on youtube reviewing our games now? LMAO.

Can't do it, lol. Absolute garbage human being, as if that needs to be said.

Lol
did you guys see the bulls fan at the bills game this weekend with the Simpson jersey number but the name said "allegedly" lmao

Can't do it, lol. Absolute garbage human being, as if that needs to be said.

What a time to be alive lol

What's next, Ghislaine Maxwell will live stream the SB?
Originally posted by tankle104:
Lol
did you guys see the bulls fan at the bills game this weekend with the Simpson jersey number but the name said "allegedly" lmao

I think did see a tweet about that. My feed is a goddamn mess, lol.
What a time to be alive lol

What's next, Ghislaine Maxwell will live stream the SB?

Host of the Teen Mom reboot.
Brock does this more often than I realize. Sometimes I wonder how we have guys wide open over the middle so often, and I think the average football fan just thinks it's a scheme - which it isn't. Yes, it's a great scheme but Brock moves a lot of the defense with his eyes. It's hard to lock onto his throws because sometimes he's looking towards the guy he's targeting and sometimes he's not, just to
she sure the defense is a step behind.

I think it's scheme and look related because he's got to be deciding presnap where he's going with the football, and holding the defender based on that

Yeah, he must identify something early and then knows that if he moves the safety or LB (which means he will see him in his line of sight), it triggers it that the guy he identified pre snap is open. That's how I interpret it.

There have been times where the coverage has changed or rotated post snap and he is able to diagnose it and still make the correct read. So its not just his pre snap recognition.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
There have been times where the coverage has changed or rotated post snap and he is able to diagnose it and still make the correct read. So its not just his pre snap recognition.

I'd go back and watch that one play against the Vikings to be sure, but these are probably situations when it's a straightforward presnap read. I don't think it's happened often in any case.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Felt this was an appropriate question on the pick he threw targeting Jennings against Minnesota. I'm not sure he ever looked at him.

Brock did looked at Kittle a tic before he threw the pass. He just didn't eye f**k Kittle before he threw like other lesser qb. Walsh preached to his qb, on certain passes, to keep their head straight until the last tic toc before turning to throw left or right so as to not telegraph the throw.
I didn't realize how rare it is to get a perfect passer rating so looked up the history. A couple things stood out, not the least of which was the fact that Montana and Young both posted a perfect rating on the same team in the same season.
Also, Alex Smith had one in KC under Reid, something even Mahomes hasn't done yet.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Brock did looked at Kittle a tic before he threw the pass. He just didn't eye f**k Kittle before he threw like other lesser qb. Walsh preached to his qb, on certain passes, to keep their head straight until the last tic toc before turning to throw left or right so as to not telegraph the throw.

I could believe it. It's super hard to tell sometimes.

he said brock has that killer instinct

Originally posted by SLCNiner:
I didn't realize how rare it is to get a perfect passer rating so looked up the history. A couple things stood out, not the least of which was the fact that Montana and Young both posted a perfect rating on the same team in the same season.
Also, Alex Smith had one in KC under Reid, something even Mahomes hasn't done yet.

what's better the perfect rating game, or the near perfect comp percentage game?

I say, the perfect rating game

Eww, not going to look it up lol. I didn't know he was released from prison. Lol one of my parents usta work at the prison he was in for a while as a correctional officer. I don't think he was there at the same time though. Prison in the middle of BFE lol. There were signs on the highway by the prison, "Do not pick up hitchhikers" or something lol. Well..duh lol.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

a couple dudes posted better qbr than purdy did on sunday fwiw
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

he said brock has that killer instinct

but his fav QB is Kenny Pickett, ol Kenny 2 gloves
Originally posted by Montana:
Eww, not going to look it up lol. I didn't know he was released from prison. Lol one of my parents usta work at the prison he was in for a while as a correctional officer. I don't think he was there at the same time though. Prison in the middle of BFE lol. There were signs on the highway by the prison, "Do not pick up hitchhikers" or something lol. Well..duh lol.

Obvious side note, but the judge taking a big sip of her soda prior to sentencing Juice was an absolutely elite court TV moment. Wet that beak your honor.
Share 49ersWebzone