There are 181 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So Brock passed another test. After making a disastrous mistake mid game he answers back with a dagger to Aiyuk. He's him
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
This was a game where Jimmy s**ts his pants. Brock remained calm and aggressive. He is him. Idc.

100% this. Had every reason to pucker up and Purdy just stays exactly the same. Amazing.
Looked off the safety and everything.
Purdy stayed steady, especially when it mattered.

thjs isn't an easy place to play. Handled the adversity well.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
my least fav part of this BP Alaska Air commercial, he calls an audible and heads to Cabo
now I don't know about you, but I don't like the sound of that

Yup…I thought I was the only one. Should be "Las Vegas"
We may very well have the best qb in the league.
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
my least fav part of this BP Alaska Air commercial, he calls an audible and heads to Cabo
now I don't know about you, but I don't like the sound of that

Yup…I thought I was the only one. Should be "Las Vegas"

that's the Jimmy version lol
"But he buckles under pressurrrrre"....eat it..eat it lolol
I genuinely think Seattle had him rattled a bit but that throw to Aiyuk was brilliant. Before people get bent out of shape I think even the greatest get rattled but in the end it's how you respond. Seattle was playing some pretty tough defense. Credit to Brock for a gritty win against a stout defense in one of the most hostile environments in the NFL.
At Seattle on a short week he didn't play great but did make the plays to win. Can't complain.

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I genuinely think Seattle had him rattled a bit but that throw to Aiyuk was brilliant. Before people get bent out of shape I think even the greatest get rattled but in the end it's how you respond. Seattle was playing some pretty tough defense. Credit to Brock for a gritty win against a stout defense in one of the most hostile environments in the NFL.

Yeah that Seattle secondary is going to be a problem.
What I love is after a terrible pick 6 he kept fighting. Clearly not his best game. But he fought in not his best game and kept going. Eventually throwing the nice TD to Aiyuk. Maybe would have had another but the back of the arm of the defender denied another one. He finished with decent but not great stats. In a game where he often struggled and didn't play his best. But that actually says really good things to me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What I love is after a terrible pick 6 he kept fighting. Clearly not his best game. But he fought in not his best game and kept going. Eventually throwing the nice TD to Aiyuk. Maybe would have had another but the back of the arm of the defender denied another one. He finished with decent but not great stats. In a game where he often struggled and didn't play his best. But that actually says really good things to me.
What's up with that contraption on his elbow, did they say what it was?
Mentioned this in the GT but it was nice to see him hit that TD after a pretty rough stretch. End on a great note heading into Philly
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's up with that contraption on his elbow, did they say what it was?

He's probably doing some heat on there. Just to keep it loose. It's no big deal. He's fine.
Share 49ersWebzone