QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Jimmysexuals take it to the Jimmy thread. This is the Brock thread

Jimmysexuals out… Purdverts in.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
You are arguing with no one bro.

Aside from the 1 guy that aggressively continues to reply? Well yea, lol.

There is no one who thinks Jimmy is better than Brock, including the "guy that aggressively continues to reply."
No such thing as holiday blues with BP
Brock is no system QB and he is who we need to rebel against Kyle's dictatorship style coaching. It was suppose to be a check down but Brock had the confidence to do it and it worked. They are both a perfect match.

Kyle keep drawing up those plays and Brock will execute it. The people at home and watching won't know who should get the credit. It's all good.
Dictatorship coaching. Good Lord.
You are arguing with no one bro.

Aside from the 1 guy that aggressively continues to reply? Well yea, lol.

There is no one who thinks Jimmy is better than Brock, including the "guy that aggressively continues to reply."

You obviously completely missed the post that got him hot and bothered, which is why you're confused. It has zero to do with which guy is better and 100% to do with the relationship Kyle (purportedly) has with his QBs. Let me help you out with the OP:

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Kyle on the throw...Brock not gonna checkdown lol

Haha. Brute honesty. And the polar opposite picture of what all the Jimmy-excusers tried to paint a picture of over the years.

You show up in the offseason, you do the studying,...you put in the work,...he's obviously a coach that can live with the results.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 23, 2023 at 10:09 PM ]
Btw anyone notice not only does his arm look stronger this year but they are tight spirals. He hardly throws a wobbly ball.
Originally posted by Eddie_D:
Brock is no system QB and he is who we need to rebel against Kyle's dictatorship style coaching. It was suppose to be a check down but Brock had the confidence to do it and it worked. They are both a perfect match.

Kyle keep drawing up those plays and Brock will execute it. The people at home and watching won't know who should get the credit. It's all good.

Smart fans will know it's both of them, and the other coaches and 10 players on offense.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Smart fans will know it's both of them, and the other coaches and 10 players on offense.

Exactly right. It's a symbiosis.
Originally posted by Eddie_D:

Haha. For those that think no one is arguing this old point.

Haha. For those that think no one is arguing this old point.

Hes Stalin mixed with Mussolini.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Did you hear what Kyle said? He held his breath. The "correct" read was the check down for 12 yards. He didn't know it was open until after it was complete.

Aiyuk made comments on Armstead's podcast that even clear out routes are possible throws from Purdy.

So Purdy is showing Kyle what his offense is capable of as well. Keep it about Purdy or GTHO.

Reminds me of what Aiyuk said in his recent interview with aemstead, on his podcast. He said with Brock you always have to be ready cause you never know when he is going to throw it to you.

he said that in previous years, there were plays you knew you'd never get it on, but with Brock that's changed. I think that's a good thing - it keeps the guys focused and happy but it also makes it harder for teams to gameplan him because he throws it all over on the same plays.

with jimmy, you kinda know where it was always going to go. I'm not trying to knock or debate jimmy, just saying how I saw it. There was a play where he threw it to Ray Ray at the end, I initially thought he was going to throw it to the shorter route guy but Brock doesn't play that s**t. I love it
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I wanna see more angles of that TD throw.

*lighting candles and turning on music, pulls out the lotion*

show me the goods….
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Jimmysexuals take it to the Jimmy thread. This is the Brock thread

I laugh hella hard to myself Everytime I see "jimmysexuals or Treysexuals" lmao so ridiculous but cracks me up.
Brock with a 62 Total* QBR for the game. Pretty good with the pick 6.

Geno with the massive 15, lol.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Nov 23, 2023 at 10:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone