There are 311 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Losing THREE first round picks on a failed QB pick has all but been forgotten. That in and of itself speaks volumes on how legit this dude is playing.
Originally posted by Tman:
Losing THREE first round picks on a failed QB pick has all but been forgotten. That in and of itself speaks volumes on how legit this dude is playing.

True
I love this thread

https://www.seahawks.net/threads/i'm-callin-it-brock-purdy-is-him.188648/
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 25, 2023 at 12:57 AM ]
Why does it feel like Brock is getting more accurate and better timing on some of his throws as the season goes on....I think we may see even better WOW! throws from Brock

35yds on the run dime-- so noodles...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 25, 2023 at 5:54 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Would of been a catch if they still had the old push out rule.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Collinsworth said as much on the broadcast.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I thought it was an awful call by Kyle. Be backed up deep by the endzone, throw into the middle of the field, defense playing lights out. Why? The proper play with the lead was run, run some more and punt in that position. Just unnecessary. Let the defense play. Big risks down there didn't make sense. Even the play call. I thought the coach put the QB in a bad position on that one honestly.

You realize that Purdy audibled out of whatever the original play was?

Oh I had forgotten about that. But maybe that was a planned check against a certain look?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Why does it feel like Brock is getting more accurate and better timing on some of his throws as the season goes on....I think we may see even better WOW! throws from Brock

Agree 💯%, and I think Kyle should be thinking about how to take advantage of Brock's insane accuracy in his offensive system. *One* way is to go to a more vertical offense. You can already see something like that *may* be happening with his offensive line getting bigger. Trent, Banks, and Feliciano are all bigger than Kyle's typical 300 Lb OLine player. We'll see if this holds going into next years draft regarding what kind of offensive linemen he brings into the team.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I love this thread

Last bit of the last post is great.

Originally posted by 49ersNFCWsBest
You are hilarious because outside of McCaffrey , Jimmy G had those same players and Jimmy rarely ever had the 49ers scoring more then 24 points a game. Every win under Jimmy G was a nail biter. Jimmy brought FG while Purdy closes with TDs.

Oh and let's not get this wrong. Jimmy had a very good running game at his side but still failed to produce the numbers Purdy is putting up.

I really don't care if you think Purdy is legit. Just know that a 7th round Draft pick will be putting up many W's against the Seahawks for many seasons while your franchise continues to look for thier own MR IRRELEVANT .

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
I love this thread

Last bit of the last post is great.

Originally posted by 49ersNFCWsBest
You are hilarious because outside of McCaffrey , Jimmy G had those same players and Jimmy rarely ever had the 49ers scoring more then 24 points a game. Every win under Jimmy G was a nail biter. Jimmy brought FG while Purdy closes with TDs.

Oh and let's not get this wrong. Jimmy had a very good running game at his side but still failed to produce the numbers Purdy is putting up.

I really don't care if you think Purdy is legit. Just know that a 7th round Draft pick will be putting up many W's against the Seahawks for many seasons while your franchise continues to look for thier own MR IRRELEVANT .

they found their own irrelevant player, Geno
oh mah gawwd

Or if Kittle pulled it down without jumping.

brock purdy!!!!
[ Edited by picklejuice on Nov 25, 2023 at 7:42 AM ]
Originally posted by TyCore:

Or if Kittle pulled it down without jumping.

Yeah it doesn't look like he needed to get airborne to catch it, but may have been a little more difficult.
I love this thread

Good ole Marvin49 still holding it down over there 😂
Share 49ersWebzone