There are 301 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why does it feel like Brock is getting more accurate and better timing on some of his throws as the season goes on....I think we may see even better WOW! throws from Brock

IT looks this way because he is now in his 2nd year, and that confident level is higher than off last year... I'm pretty sure he was playing w/in the game plan last year, while this year, you can tell he MOXY !!!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by picklejuice:

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I love this thread

https://www.seahawks.net/threads/i'm-callin-it-brock-purdy-is-him.188648/

Good ole Marvin49 still holding it down over there 😂

doin the lords work
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I love this thread

https://www.seahawks.net/threads/i'm-callin-it-brock-purdy-is-him.188648/

Good ole Marvin49 still holding it down over there 😂
😂😂
He's a trooper. Every day he gets raked over the coals when 49ers lose and of course even more when they win.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

• thl408
Originally posted by Giedi:

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

There's a "play" button in that image. I want it to work.

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

The steely eyes that crush your soul, reach inside and rip out your heart, and...

It just doesn't work. He still looks like your middle class neighbor's kid trynna get into a decent college -- then and now.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why does it feel like Brock is getting more accurate and better timing on some of his throws as the season goes on....I think we may see even better WOW! throws from Brock

IT looks this way because he is now in his 2nd year, and that confident level is higher than off last year... I'm pretty sure he was playing w/in the game plan last year, while this year, you can tell he MOXY !!!

No development time and it doesn't seemed like there's going to be a sophomore slump from Brock lol Just incredible takeover of the NFL from a young dude everyone overlooked.
It's becoming obvious to a few GMs around the league that there's value in drafting a QB that has a lot of starts in college. Bo Nix is a perfect example of a QB that benefitted immensely by staying in college. He would likely have been a mid round pick if he entered the draft prior to transferring to Oregon. Not he'll go somewhere in the 1st round. Her's not big or exceptionally athletic (sound familiar) but he's accurate and makes quick decisions.

With the way the NFL salary structure is set up teams want to start QBs right a way so they can take advantage of the lower cap hit. Now they can benefit by allowing colleges to provide the reps and seasoning that they used to get as NFL backups.
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 25, 2023 at 9:46 AM ]

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

Malibus most wanted

Originally posted by tankle104:
Malibus most wanted

Lol, no doubt. The Christianity infused version.

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

brock purdy!!!!

Haha awesome.

He must've taken this pic on Wednesday. I can't tell, the kid looks the same.
I'd like to bring something up and this may not be the best thread, but I think it makes the most sense.

While I do see Purdy sometimes throws a ball a tad high...... why the hell do kittle and all the receivers keep jumping to catch the ball instead of extending their arms and pulling it in with their hands? This kills a ton of yac opportunities. I'm noticing it more and more every week and when you watch the replay you realize the ball is fine and they have almost no need to hop or jump but it seems they don't like using their arms and hands like that.
Share 49ersWebzone