There are 262 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Oh s**t ! Brock!

He's now crushed both the Eagles and Cowboys.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:

Oh s**t ! Brock!

70% again with over 300 yards and 4 touchdowns. Get it!

LameStream media is going to say he's just a system QB. I can hear it already on Monday. Those were big money throws Purdy made. He's ice cold in these high stakes games.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:

Oh s**t ! Brock!

He's now crushed both the Eagles and Cowboys.

Raven's are up next.
Ladies and gentlemen, a masterclass by Brock Purdy.

If Purdy is not heavily in the MVP talk at this point, it's rigged
Mvp, dude is cold
Purdy puts the ball exactly where it needs to be...if he sees an opening he'll take a kill shot. There's nothing I want more from a QB.

We kept moving the ball. Their D-line faded.

Their Achilles heal seems to be their size...they were drowning in their own armor in the 2nd half.
Originally posted by mattster03:

Purdy is the mvp talk 😈. He just needs to finish the year strong and do work against baltimore
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I don't trust anybody that talks about about Purdy

due to straight cold killer

I always liked JG, but this is a whole different level

Purdy is the mvp talk 😈. He just needs to finish the year strong and do work against baltimore

I genuinely didn't think Purdy was in the right system to get the numbers that get that kind of consideration with more pass centric offenses. The fact that he is is like the Barry Bonds homerun record season.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 3, 2023 at 5:15 PM ]

Originally posted by NCommand:

I genuinely didn't think Purdy was in the right system to get the numbers that get that kind of consideration with more pass centric offenses. The fact that he is is like the Barry Bonds homerun record season.
it's still unbelievable.. i don't want to wake up
Originally posted by Crown:
I don't trust anybody that talks about about Purdy

due to straight cold killer

I always liked JG, but this is a whole different level

He's always so chill. Even after that disastrous first quarter he came back out and carved up their defense so methodically. Drive after drive he looks almost like he's bored.
I genuinely didn't think Purdy was in the right system . . . . . .

The goal is a Lombardi anyway,...not an MVP trophy. Fans have taken this as a SB participation trophy in the social media era,...and I don't quite know why.
My guy showed them something and proved something to himself as well. It was rough in that 1st quarter and in the past you kind of caved a little bit, but not today. I think the confidence he gained today will serve him well going forward to and in the playoffs.

That Olsen kept talking about the 49ers being a heavy passing offense like they were the 2013 Broncos was kind of mind-blowing. But then you look and see that they are becoming a heavy passing offense. WTF is going on???
Share 49ersWebzone