There are 252 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Patton:
Guess this guy is ok after all??? Lmfao!!! Love that this kid is so unshakable!!!

idk man, he doesn't have a PLUS ARM TALENT
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brocks play has made me realize how amazing of a coaching job kyle did with Jimmy. I was a Jimmy supporter, but damn. I knew Jimmy had limitations but I didn't realize how much he was holding us back.

kyle and Brock unleash each other - it's a beautiful thing.

Yes they do
Overrated Piece of s**t HOMEr
Fake ass superbowl winner

Suck my dick
I appreciate a few times he escaped from a sure sack like he has spider sense. No turnovers
Originally posted by Montana:
Fat Andy..you about to be the btich u always were lol

Fk u HOMER

who?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Brock Purdy = MVP

Passer Rating - 116.1 - #1
Completion % - 70.2 - #1
YPA - 9.6 - #1
TD%- 6.9 - #1
TD - 23 - #4
Yards- 3.187 - #7

Where'd you see these updated already?
https://www.footballdb.com/statistics/nfl/player-stats/passing/2023/regular-season?sort=passrate

Very cool thank you.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dshearn:
reminds me of a very rich man's peak Eli Manning...so many similarities with the gun slinger mentality, short memory and top tier play action.

I don't know what percentage of Brock's chunk plays revolve around play action...but the eyeball test tells me he feasts on play action.

I think this is what Eli could have been if he had the ability to read a defense like Brock can.

Thank goodness Dallas never got a hold of a dude like Brock during the 90s....he would have been unbeatable with Norv and that line.

49ers need to beef the hell out of the Line this off season.

Yes and NO. Yes, I agree that Brock needs the best OLine money can buy or draft, for sure. But as long as he has CMC, that play action is going to be deadly. CMC just makes the play action offense chug and go. I've not had a lot of confidence that our OLine could handle the PHilly DLine until today, and one way they are doing it is simply staying ahead of the chains and forcing the DLine to stay in base. Purdy is making defenses pay when they zero in on CMC in the zone run, or Deebo on those jet sweeps.
Brock_STAR Montana Purdy.

19/27 - 314 yards - 4 TD's - 0 Int's.

148.8 rating.

On the road vs the Eagles. Incredible game.

Overrated Piece of s**t HOMEr
Fake ass superbowl winner

Suck my dick

Are u ok?
Originally posted by JMC52:
Purdy haters always a big fat b***h

lFG.

Purdy haters aka Kyle nut huggers. Give Brock his due!

Brocks play has made me realize how amazing of a coaching job kyle did with Jimmy. I was a Jimmy supporter, but damn. I knew Jimmy had limitations but I didn't realize how much he was holding us back.

Yay we are all finding common ground

Overwhelming majority. Not all. I appreciate posters like Furlow being able to admit he was wrong and be excited for what we are experiencing. Because it's truly special so far. Unfortunately there are still some posters calling a near perfect performance "fine" and will never be able to admit they were wrong.

Originally posted by JMC52:

lFG.

Yay we are all finding common ground

Ha ha,...ANY progress with these guys is GOOD progress.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Patton:
Guess this guy is ok after all??? Lmfao!!! Love that this kid is so unshakable!!!

idk man, he doesn't have a PLUS ARM TALENT

Fking noodle arm 🤣🤣🤣

Gonna need some pass velocity equations combined with hip rotation dimensions to really see if this kids passer rating and win ratio is justified!!!

lFG.

Glad you can now see what we've been wanting from the QB position the last 2 years
OK, so this is a PSA. The last time the fans and players got this excited and cocky, they lost 3 straight.

Stay humble. And we'll get there.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Yes and NO. Yes, I agree that Brock needs the best OLine money can buy or draft, for sure.

I dunno man,...have you seen the numbers?

We naturally need to draft and develop someone to replace Trent,...but that word "need" is too strong of a word. He's not a statue out there.
Share 49ersWebzone